Need info on B6100 3-point

AlaskaB6100

Equipment
Tiller, post-hole digger, FEL, backhoe
Jan 21, 2011
Juneau
I need the 3-point hitch and rocker lift arms for my B6100. The previous owner apparently lost them when they attahced the backhoe. What length should the lower arms, lift arms and top link be, and does anyone have any suggestions where I could get these. Thanks

MDsteve

Equipment
B7100, L225, L295DT
Jun 30, 2010
Forest Hill, MD
I broke one of the rocker arms on my B7100 once, and ordered the replacement right from the dealer. Was expecting to get just one arm, and instead got a full kit with both arms, shaft, and all hardware. Maybe Vic knows, but it's almost like they made a change that necessitated replacement of both sides, or had problems with these breaking?? Don't know, but I was pleasantly surprised that I got all that for about $80. Actually, I only used one arm, which fit OK on the original shaft, so I've got a back-up, if it ever breaks again.

Assume yours might be similar on the 6100, so check dealer - it might not be all that $$$.

AlaskaB6100

Equipment
Jan 21, 2011
Juneau
Thanks MDSteve. Kubota in Seattle quoted me over $1000, so I'm not taking them seriously. I'll keep looking. IF anyone has suggestions, I'm listening.

MDsteve

Equipment
B7100, L225, L295DT
Jun 30, 2010
Forest Hill, MD
Well, that was only for the rocker arms that I paid $80. Other 3pt items are expensive from Kubota, but you should check West Kentucky tractor parts for those items. Seems they usually charge about 1/2 of the cost of new items, if they have what you need. Another possibility is Wenger's in Myerstown PA. They have Kubota salvage tractors, and I think you should be able to view their parts inventory by tractor model online.

Good luck.

cappys tractor

Equipment
B6000 and Husqvarna mower (hey, it's orange too!)
Jan 18, 2010
Cape Cod, Ma
You're talking about the two trailing arms, and the vertical links that hook up to the two point lift arms?

I have a B6000 and mine was missing too. I bought the two trailing arms, the adjustable links and the horizontal main rod (which attaches to the bottom of the transfer case) for 125 from eezin. But they are no longer in business! keep looking around. Northern sells trailing arms, but you can find the whole kits if you look.

AlaskaB6100

Equipment
Jan 21, 2011
Juneau
Thanks for all your input. I found what I needed for a fair price at W Kentucky tractor. Now I can get down to Hoeing and Slinging mud....:D