my only complaint so far.. on a B3350

tempforce

Equipment
B2650HSDC
Jun 23, 2012
bastrop, tx
i realize that i'm down sizing from a L3200 to B3350. but Kubota should install hydraulic cylinders on their front end loader that will let you fill the bucket with one try. the cylinders they installed are just a bit undersized and as the tractor ages, they will become noticeably too weak, to do a proper bucket fill. i have sandy soil so i should not have any issues scraping or lifting a full bucket. they may of installed undersized front end loader cylinders for those that don't use a rear ballast.
as far as the epa junk on the engine, keeping the rpm's up seems to be the ticket...
also i ordered the rear work light kit and i'm tinting the windows...

Last edited:

CaveCreekRay

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3800 HST, KingKutter box scraper, KingKutter 66" rake, County Pride Subsoiler
Jul 11, 2014
Cave Creek, AZ
You might have your hydraulic pressure checked next time you are at the dealer.

Someone mentioned that on some models, there is a check valve that limits pressure to the FEL. By adjusting that valve slightly, you can increase the pressure available to the FEL. Yours might be on the low side. Higher pressure puts you at slightly greater risk of bending something on your FEL but a slight increase in pressure shouldn't put you at much risk.

Your "hydrastical" pump runs at a higher pressure and this valve moderates the pressure available to the system. Over time, your pump will wear and lower its output but, the valve set at a lower pressure should keep your cylinders working at the same effort. You need to make sure your getting all the pressure you are supposed to get.

Ray