My new Snow mover

BAP

Lifetime Member

Equipment
2012 Kubota 2920, 60MMM, FEL, BH65 48" Bush Hog, 60"Backblade, B2782B Snowblower
Dec 31, 2012
New Hampshire
I want that sweet looking cab. Nice machine should be fun to play with.

Gdemos

Equipment
BX25D, Cab, BXPanded Plow, B2789 Rr PTO Blower, Brotek Thumb, spacers
Dec 9, 2013
RI
Nice rig. Congrats. Going rear or front snowblower? Cutting grass with her?

gpreuss

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3200DT w/FEL, K650 Backhoe, 5' Rotary, 40" Howard Rotavator, 6' Rhino blade
Oct 9, 2011
Spokane, WA
Great looking machine! You're the only guy on the block wanting MORE cold & snow!

BRAMEL

Equipment
Bx 1500...gone! Bx25D just arrived.
Dec 22, 2013
Ontario, Canada
That's real nice looking...I'm envious. Maybe a little large for a city driveway.:). But, who am I to talk I've got a brand new BX25D arrived just before Christmas and I live in the city too.:D. Can't move out into the sticks just yet.:(

Hope you get a lot of enjoyment from your new tractor.

Dirt Mover

Jan 9, 2014
Delaware
Thank you all for your comments, made me feel good.

BRAMEL, I didn't really think too much about the "city" driveway till you mentioned it. Anyway, I did enjoy being warm while moving snow and the tractor worked great. You would like to move to the country. I grew up on a farm and have always liked "chinery". We had mules but eventually got a tractor. Glory be, how nice that was. That probably has something to do with why I have all these Wheel Horses and purchased the Kubota.

Gdemos, I don't plan to use the tractor for mowing as I use the Wheel Horses for that. Doubtful I will put a snow blower on it. "Never say Never" huh.

Ron, I do not know who manufactured the cab. I assumed that Kubota made it. The tractor comes from the Kubota factory with it as an integral unit.

DM

Dirt Mover

Jan 9, 2014
Delaware
Wolfman, You are right. But I hope that doesn't happen. I found out how much it is to clean too. Ha, ha.

Gpreuss, Right on. Thought I was going to get some snow from the storm, hooray. Drat turned out to be rain.
DM

North Idaho Wolfman

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3450DT-GST, Woods FEL, B7100 HSD, FEL, 60" SB, 743 Bobcat with V2203, and more
Jun 9, 2013
Sandpoint, ID
Still got to be nice if you need to do some work in the rain too! Like go get the mail, take out the trash, run to get a gal of milk. HAHAHA :p

Better yet load it up and come on up here, I'll let you play in my snow, I've got enough to go around! :D

And yes I'm a little envious, I takes me 1/2 hour to get ready to even get enough clothes on to even think about running my tractor!;)

BX25DMan

Equipment
Kubota BX25D
Sep 16, 2013
Southeast MA
WOW, Bravo! What a superb choice in tractors and for winter use that cab is surly a blessing....The best of luck with your new toy.....I mean tractor! ;)

skeets

Equipment
BX 2360 /B2601
Oct 2, 2009
SW Pa
Man I would have been playing in the rain slush and snow all day with the bad girl,,,

Wildfire

Equipment
Kubota L5740 HSTC3 and a Kubota ZG222Z, 2013 BX25D,Custom Toyota fork lift.
Very nice looking machine. Love the cab. I have a tractor with a cab and one with no cab. I like the cab in the winter and extra hot days in the summer :D

Congrats on an outstanding looking tractor.
Enjoy.
Paul

Dan_R_42

Equipment
B7100-D, w/ Sims Cab, B219 FEL, ARPS 70 Backhoe, Oversized R4 Tires, LX2610 Cab
Dec 1, 2010
Taunton, MA
That is an AWESOME machine that you have there. Treat her well and she will be around for many many years.

That cab is Sweet. Nice touch. So, what kinds of mod's are you thinking of doing to her? Check out Wildfire's (Paul's) posts for some great ideas if you have the tools and the talent. If not check him out just for the sheer enjoyment of seeing what can be done.

His creations inspire everyone here on OTT. :D