My heart must be Orange

guilt trip

Equipment
Kubota B6100E tractor, kubota box blade, & 5' bush hog mower.
Jun 23, 2010
central Florida
New here so don't beat me up. Ok , I had a little 550 oliver tractor several years ago, after selling it it took me twenty years to get another tractor. Yesterday while over at a friends house , there it was, not in a box like a little kitten waiting to go home with me but a little Orange tractor "B6100E". it was old and working, I fell in love with this slaved, abused, beaten little guy. I don't know if it was the Orange or the sad look from the hood, But what ever it had to go home with me. after pulling out 16 Ben Franklin's form Hip National the little feller, with a box blade and bush hog mower followed me home on my trailer. Now the rebuild as needed will Begin, being the new step dad as happy as can be will be asking for advice soon, Thanks Guilt Trip

kdsn

Equipment
L2250-JD 2030
Aug 8, 2009
Lakeview, Mi
New here so don't beat me up. Ok , I had a little 550 oliver tractor several years ago, after selling it it took me twenty years to get another tractor. Yesterday while over at a friends house , there it was, not in a box like a little kitten waiting to go home with me but a little Orange tractor "B6100E". it was old and working, I fell in love with this slaved, abused, beaten little guy. I don't know if it was the Orange or the sad look from the hood, But what ever it had to go home with me. after pulling out 16 Ben Franklin's form Hip National the little feller, with a box blade and bush hog mower followed me home on my trailer. Now the rebuild as needed will Begin, being the new step dad as happy as can be will be asking for advice soon, Thanks Guilt Trip
Welcome and congrats.

skeets

Equipment
BX 2360 /B2601
Oct 2, 2009
SW Pa
Yeah what he said,, welcome and enjoy,, oh yeah one more thing,,,,, PICTURES,, any rebuild requires pictures,lol:D,