More storage on L3700SU (L3800)

Burt

Equipment
L3700SU, box blade, 6 foot rhino blade, 1 bottom plow, 3 point receiver hitch.
Mar 24, 2012
Goldendale, WA USA
On both left and right side column within operator's reach, I placed a Klein work tool bag. Often, I will put a pair of gloves, water bottle or wrench in there for easy access when on the tractor.

Burt

Attachments

Eric McCarthy

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Kubota B6100E
Dec 21, 2009
Richmond Va
My dad has done the very thing with Klien tool bags on his L275. He stretched a bungee cord across the fender to hold the bag in place just to have it in reach. If I ever get to be the proud owner of a larger tractor with bigger fenders then my B6100 I'm not opposed to pop riviting a tool bag to the fender.

Burt

Equipment
L3700SU, box blade, 6 foot rhino blade, 1 bottom plow, 3 point receiver hitch.
Mar 24, 2012
Goldendale, WA USA
My dad has done the very thing with Klien tool bags on his L275. He stretched a bungee cord across the fender to hold the bag in place just to have it in reach. If I ever get to be the proud owner of a larger tractor with bigger fenders then my B6100 I'm not opposed to pop riviting a tool bag to the fender.
Eric,

Those bags are really handy. As you know, they are deep enough to keep stuff from falling out and yet remain accessible.

The only funny part about them is that periodically, SWMBO removes them and washes them. I think they look better with some dirt on them.

Burt