Messsick's new phone app: anybody else get it?

DirtbagSurfer

Equipment
BX1880, LA344, BB1248, F-350, Red Heeler.
Feb 14, 2024
Pacific Northwest
Hey all,

This is my first foray into the forums here, so be gentle. :) Has anyone else downloaded the new Messick's app for their cell phone? I did, and find a bit clunky, though when you eventually get to what you're looking for, it's pretty cool. Pretty new to the Orange world and hoping I don't need a ton of parts too soon, and I'd most likely order them from J&I Power Equipment (where I bought my tractor), but I do like the fact that it's not a purchasing app, there's no "registration," and the schematics are easy to view.

Thoughts?

Reactions: 1 user

fried1765

Equipment
Kubota L48 TLB, Ford 1920 FEL, Ford 8N, SCAG Liberty Z, Gravely Pro.
Nov 14, 2019
Eastham, Ma
Hey all,

This is my first foray into the forums here, so be gentle. :) Has anyone else downloaded the new Messick's app for their cell phone? I did, and find a bit clunky, though when you eventually get to what you're looking for, it's pretty cool. Pretty new to the Orange world and hoping I don't need a ton of parts too soon, and I'd most likely order them from J&I Power Equipment (where I bought my tractor), but I do like the fact that it's not a purchasing app, there's no "registration," and the schematics are easy to view.

Thoughts?
If you have a good Kubota dealer near you, that may be sufficient.
That said: Messicks is incredibly customer oriented, and will offer suggestions/information that you may not get elsewhere.
I live nearly 500 miles from them, and have never actually been there, but over the years, they have always gone the extra mile for me!

Reactions: 2 users

NorthwoodsLife

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Kubota B7100(sold), Kubota LX2610 Cab
Oct 15, 2021
Wisconsin
Welcome to Orange.

Thank you for the info!! I never knew Messick's has an app! I've never bought so much as a hat from them but on YT Neil has been our go-to for Kubota information.

I used to surf. Big time. But Pacific waves, not dirt. It was a LIFE back then. I do miss it. Sometimes. I digress.

I'll take the farm and tractor now. Too much poop in the water out there.... Literally and metaphorically speaking.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user

North Idaho Wolfman

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3450DT-GST, Woods FEL, B7100 HSD, FEL, 60" SB, 743 Bobcat with V2203, and more
Jun 9, 2013
Sandpoint, ID
Hey all,

Thoughts?
Local dealer is too far away and has limited stock on older tractor parts.
I order from Coleman Equipment 99% of the time.
They are faster and cheaper shipping than Messick's
And they normally beat Messick parts prices.
Oh and they are super friendly and helpful!
They have helped me find parts that other dealers had and expected nothing for doing it.

Reactions: 3 users

fried1765

Equipment
Kubota L48 TLB, Ford 1920 FEL, Ford 8N, SCAG Liberty Z, Gravely Pro.
Nov 14, 2019
Eastham, Ma
Local dealer is too far away and has limited stock on older tractor parts.
I order from Coleman Equipment 99% of the time.
They are faster and cheaper shipping than Messick's
And they normally beat Messick parts prices.
Oh and they are super friendly and helpful!
They have helped me find parts that other dealers had and expected nothing for doing it.
AGREED!
Coleman Equipment is great also!