maybe someone can help...

stacie.r

Mar 31, 2010
commerce city, co.
hey, I've got a kubota l235 that I recently purchased and I rebuilt the cylinder's on my loader that were leaking, so at the same time I figured that I would change the hyd/trans. fluid also. QUESTION- after doing so I have no hydraulic pressure in my loader or my 3 point in the back-can it be air locked or is there any way to bleed the system. at a loss now.....

thank's...

Butch

Equipment
Kubota 2410, RC60-24B, FL1000- kubota hydrolic front snow blade- plug aerator
Sep 10, 2009
Rising Sun, MD
Most likely that is what the issue is... I had to burp mine when I drained the system and replaced the main supply line from the pump to the rear of the tractor.

Once that sucker belched:eek:... I was back in business...:D

Let us know how you make out:D

stacie.r

Mar 31, 2010
commerce city, co.
hey vic, thanks for the reply so fast. I finally got a chance to get back to it. And it seem's my whole problem was the hyd. pump needed primed. it just was'nt getting anything up through the pump and filter. so I took out the little 1/4" plug if you will on the top of the hyd. pump and used a lttle hand pump to fill it up as it was running and was'nt very long and it was "humming" and everything picked up pressure so now she's good to go again. again thank's for the input...... great site by the way. it's good to know that there is still some of us left out there that don't expect compensation of some sort in order to help someone out..

Butch

Equipment
Kubota 2410, RC60-24B, FL1000- kubota hydrolic front snow blade- plug aerator
Sep 10, 2009
Rising Sun, MD
No problem on the info for sure.:D

What I like about this site is simply we are a bunch of folks that depend on our tractors to save our backs and bones:(. We use them for just about everything most every day.

It is eveyone's aim on this site to provide tips, tidbits, and been there done that experience to allow others to flatten their learning curve in the safe operation, maintenance, and and ongoing operational costs for their tractors.

I have found the mathmattical relationship between the a learning curve is directly proportional to the associated cost of the lesson learned.:eek:

The steeper the curve.... the steeper the cost (and unfortunately the risk of personal injury and or property damage).:mad:

Besides... it is a place where we can chuckle at ourselves from time to time.

Welcome to the site... Butch:rolleyes:

Captjack

Jun 30, 2009
Centreville,Md
What years is your L235 ? Is it 4x4 ? Power steering ?

I have one that is CIRCA 1984 high serial number so it may be an early 85.

It has a 1200 series loader on it. I am starting to have hydro pump problems with mine when it gets warm. im on my second fluid change this year.

There are a couple of 235 owners on this site.