Majide Mistake

Majide2019

Equipment
L4200 LA680
Mar 14, 2019
Upper Lake,CA
I replaced two hoses on my LA680 loader. I numbered the hoses 1,2,3,4.
I know I have #2 and #4 in the proper position. The hose from the tractor was not removed from the rear of the L2075 Standard Valve. I think I have hoses 1 and 3 in the correct position but I'm not sure.. I'm not sure about the other two hoses from the tractor. Does anyone have a picture of the L2075 valve installed and plumbed? I don't want to damage anything.Thanks.
The 3-point hitch willnot lift. The bucket arms will go up and down slowly but in the wrong position on the joystick.

Last edited:

North Idaho Wolfman

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3450DT-GST, Woods FEL, B7100 HSD, FEL, 60" SB, 743 Bobcat with V2203, and more
Jun 9, 2013
Sandpoint, ID
I replaced two hoses on my LA680 loader. I numbered the hoses 1,2,3,4.
I know I have #2 and #4 in the proper position. The hose from the tractor was not removed from the rear of the L2075 Standard Valve. I think I have hoses 1 and 3 in the correct position but I'm not sure.. I'm not sure about the other two hoses from the tractor. Does anyone have a picture of the L2075 valve installed and plumbed? I don't want to damage anything.Thanks.
The 3-point hitch willnot lift. The bucket arms will go up and down slowly but in the wrong position on the joystick.
Yep you have at least 2 lines swapped, maybe more.

Attachments

Majide2019

Equipment
L4200 LA680
Mar 14, 2019
Upper Lake,CA
Hi NIW,
I'm looking for an actual picture of the L2075 valve with the hoses attached. I am struggling to figure out the schematics. Never was good at reading those things! If the ports were somehow labelled it would help. I'm concerned about 2 of the 3 hoses that come from under the deck. (The one hose on the back of the valve I did not remove.) One of the hoses from underneath kind of has a kink in it so I just switched it to the forward bottom port.Now a different bucket-moving issue. And the 3-point won't raise up.Thanks for your response.

Last edited: