Maintenance Supplies

Amishkingpin

Equipment
B7100 HST with FEL,Tiller,Rotary Mower and Box grader
Feb 19, 2009
Columbus, Ohio,USA
Happy Holidays to All,

As I sit inside this winter day, warm spring thoughts are running through my head wanting to work(play) with my tractors. I recently purchased 2 Kubota tractors within this last year. A B6100DT with a woods belly mower (needs TLC and paint job) and a B7100HSD with a DuAl FEL, Landpride tiller and box scraper(Lanscaper out of business sale - filthy tractor). My question to everyone and especially to Vic from a comment he mentioned in one of the threads about having NAPA part reference numbers.

I live a good ways from my local Kubota dealer but close to a NAPA, Tractor Supply and Walmart. Wanting to change all filters and fluids in these tractors and saving some dough in the process, is it more cost affective to buy and use filters, fluids and parts from a non-Kubota source? Also, how about paint and decals?

AK

eserv

Equipment
BX24, A1000 Kubota Generator
May 27, 2009
Hardisty, Alberta
As long as you are buying good quality filters it doesn't matter where you get them. After all, Kubota don't make the filters that the dealers sell here in North America anyway.

hav24wheel

Equipment
L275
Oct 13, 2009
ND
I went onto Fram's website, they list abunch of filter #s for all these tractors, and the part I liked best, was the cross referance chart they have that lists abunch of different brands of filters that will fit. I used Wix brand fuel and air filters and a Motorcraft oil filter on mine.(Used that brand, because its the same one my pickup uses)