Lx3310 at dealer again 5th time

scottparrish

Equipment
LX3310 hst, Pete’s quick hitch, tiller, boxblade, grapple, rake,
May 4, 2024
Parrottsville TN
Does anyone have a loss of power issue. After tractor warms up 10-15 minutes tractor loses power even if pto isnt in use. No error code. Runs perfectly fine cold full power and acceleration up my hilly property even running an implement. Then if implement or not if trying to move , work, or even accelerate rpms drop down and will stall unless I let off pedal and then rpms will recover but any attempt to move causes loss of rpm back to stall levels unless I let off the throttle pedal.

• Wow
Reactions: 1 user

woodman55

Equipment
L6060HSTC, RTV 1100
May 15, 2022
canada
Sounds like a fuel starvation issue to me. I am guessing your dealer has gone through the fuel system.

Reactions: 1 users

mcmxi

Lifetime Member

Equipment
***Current*** M6060HDC, MX6000HSTC & GL7000 ***Sold*** MX6000HST & BX25TLB
Feb 9, 2021
NW Montana
Does anyone have a loss of power issue. After tractor warms up 10-15 minutes tractor loses power even if pto isnt in use. No error code. Runs perfectly fine cold full power and acceleration up my hilly property even running an implement. Then if implement or not if trying to move , work, or even accelerate rpms drop down and will stall unless I let off pedal and then rpms will recover but any attempt to move causes loss of rpm back to stall levels unless I let off the throttle pedal.
Fifth time for the same issue? What has the dealer told you each time? Has you dealer been able to reproduce the same problem? Seems like it'd be easy to do given your description.

Just seems odd that your title is "fifth time" and yet you provide no feedback from the dealer in terms of what they've done or discovered.

scottparrish

Equipment
May 4, 2024
Parrottsville TN
Fifth time for the same issue? What has the dealer told you each time? Has you dealer been able to reproduce the same problem? Seems like it'd be easy to do given your description.

Just seems odd that your title is "fifth time" and yet you provide no feedback from the dealer in terms of what they've done or discovered.

scottparrish

Equipment
May 4, 2024
Parrottsville TN
I believe one time was a faulty sensor
I think there may have been a can’t replicate the issue
Another time was changed hydraulic fluid
Another time was a crushed fuel line

mcmxi

Lifetime Member

Equipment
***Current*** M6060HDC, MX6000HSTC & GL7000 ***Sold*** MX6000HST & BX25TLB
Feb 9, 2021
NW Montana
here’s a video of performance. I’m not a videographer

That's a pretty good video. You mention that the problem only occurs when the tractor is fully warmed up so this probably rules out a fuel issue. My guess would be something to do with the hydraulic pump and oil. If the tractor is still under warranty let the dealer figure it out. If not, do you have a WSM for your tractor?

GSD-Keegan

Equipment
B2601 with Fel and Bh70 backhoe
Mar 6, 2021
Ontario, Canada
Seems to me like there is a lot of hydraulic whine, possibly indicating high load.
How do your implements and loader work when under load and tractor stationary?
Make sure your dealer sees the video. Keep us posted!

TheOldHokie

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3901/LA525, B7200DT/B1630, G2160/RCK60, G2460/RCK60
Apr 6, 2021
Myersville, MD
windyridgefarm.us
here’s a video of performance. I’m not a videographer

Looks and sounds like an engine issue to me. You showed us behavior in different HST speed ranges. You did not show us neutral. When its hot will the engine speed stay at max with range in neutral and HST pedal depressed?

Dan

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users

scottparrish

Equipment
May 4, 2024
Parrottsville TN
What type of transmission do you have? What range/gear are you in when you are having the problem?
Hydrostatic.
any gear power loss to stall unless I let off the pedal for it to recover. It happens after it’s warmed up.
after cooldown it runs fine until warmed up again

scottparrish

Equipment
May 4, 2024
Parrottsville TN
Looks and sounds like an engine issue to me. You showed us behavior in different HST speed ranges. You did not show us neutral. When its hot will the engine speed stay at max with range in neutral and HST pedal depressed?

Dan
Interesting test you outlined. It’s currently back at the dealer so I can’t run out and try that for you.
it is under warranty it’s just aggravating because I bought something new to avoid issues and I’m just as aggravated as other things in life that I have to fix

scottparrish

Equipment
May 4, 2024
Parrottsville TN
That's a pretty good video. You mention that the problem only occurs when the tractor is fully warmed up so this probably rules out a fuel issue. My guess would be something to do with the hydraulic pump and oil. If the tractor is still under warranty let the dealer figure it out. If not, do you have a WSM for your tractor?
It’s under warranty.

TheOldHokie

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3901/LA525, B7200DT/B1630, G2160/RCK60, G2460/RCK60
Apr 6, 2021
Myersville, MD
windyridgefarm.us
Interesting test you outlined. It’s currently back at the dealer so I can’t run out and try that for you.
it is under warranty it’s just aggravating because I bought something new to avoid issues and I’m just as aggravated as other things in life that I have to fix
If its still in warranty I would pour a cup of coffee and wait for the dealer to fix it. Thsts why you paid the big bucks.....

Dan

scottparrish

Equipment
May 4, 2024
Parrottsville TN
Seems to me like there is a lot of hydraulic whine, possibly indicating high load.
How do your implements and loader work when under load and tractor stationary?
Make sure your dealer sees the video. Keep us posted!
I think it’s just a whiny loud transmission from other videos I’ve seen.

running the tiller cold is normal no problem. Hot. No power
Grapple same.

with nothing on front or back same results.