looking to buy the whole 3pt hitch assembly for a b7100

howald

Equipment
B7001
Apr 2, 2009
Fruitvale, BC, Canada
That's the one I bought. The fixed lift arm was welded at the wrong angle but other than that, its been good.

I also needed to buy two extra spacers or my b7001.

Let me know if you want some more info or search for my thread on this subject ( from the spring)

deerslayer25

Equipment
b7100
Jul 31, 2011
Hookstown, PA, Beaver
That's the one I bought. The fixed lift arm was welded at the wrong angle but other than that, its been good.

I also needed to buy two extra spacers or my b7001.

Let me know if you want some more info or search for my thread on this subject ( from the spring)
does that kit include the arms that attach to the lift shaft. its the shaft that has splines on it. it is located right under the seat. and does it include the hardware to attach it. I have another question my hood of my tractor says b7100 but the serial # is stamped b7001 52849. what is the difference in the two and will this kit work for me. thanks Brent

Last edited:

cabu

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Kuno B1-15 (B1502DT)
May 24, 2009
Germany, Oyten
does that kit include the arms that attach to the lift shaft. its the shaft that has splines on it. it is located right under the seat. ...
Now a picture would be good. Because I understood, that your tractor has even not the arms to lift. You only have the empty shaft ?

carl

cabu

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Kuno B1-15 (B1502DT)
May 24, 2009
Germany, Oyten
well i got the hitch but i still need the arms that spline to the shaft under the seat where can i get them? any ideas
I would call Kubota dealers and ask if they have or know used up tractors which are used as spare-parts-holder.
I guess new parts will cost a lot...

carl