Looking for reviews of a 2017 or 2018 Ford F-350

Kubota_Man

Equipment
BX24, Rear blade, Front blade, Snowblower, 54" MMM, Box scraper, Landscape rake
Dec 25, 2010
Kellogg, Idaho
I am not looking for a debate on brand X vs Y vs Z. With that said....

6 months ago I had a long rental of a 2017 Ford F-250 a pretty basic model. I am looking at a new 2017 Ford F-350 Lariat. Many discounts now that the 2018 models are out.

If you have a 2017 of 2018 Ford F-350 can you please give me an honest review of your truck? The good, The bad and The ugly. What type of mileage unloaded are you getting and type of driving are you doing?

Thank you in advance.

Tunaslayer

Equipment
L2501 TLB, Wheelhorse 417-8/414-8
So, I have a 17’ F250 XLT with. 6.2 FX4, supercrew, and plow prep package. I can honestly say this is a great truck. There are some buyer be ware issues:

The bad:

They are having an issue with the door locks and moisture. I have been locked out of my truck on several cold mornings, and there is no way to deice the lock. Had to jump in a side door, and let the truck warm up for a while. There is also a lot of controversy on the transmission in the gas model. Some are saying it’s a weak like. There are some decent gaps in the bed seams. No big deal if you have an open bed, but if you prefer a tonneau, you will be looking into sealing them.

The Good:
Love the 6.2. Unless you are towing 10k or more, plenty of juice. Interior is very comfortable for bigger people. Apple CarPlay is a huge step forward for the Sync program.

Must haves:
Upfitter switches
Sync 3 (don’t get the basic sync, there are options)
Plow prep or camper package
Back up camera (you can’t see behind this thing. It is a safety issue IMO)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk