Looking for bagger on B7100 mid 90's model

JohnGalt

Equipment
B7100
Aug 2, 2017
Greenville, SC
Sorry guys... this is my first post, not sure if I'm doing this right. I inherited an early-mid 90's B7100 HST 60" 4x4. I'd like to get a bagger for it and Kubota dealer told me they don't sell it any longer. Any suggestions on where I should be looking for one? I've searched Google for "Kubota B7100 bagger" and really have gotten no where. I've seen nothing on eBay. Any thoughts on where I can find a bagger? I'm looking for a way to catch all the grass blades. Thanks for your help!! Attached is a pic of my tractor.

Attachments

sheepfarmer

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3560, B2650, Gator, Ingersoll mower
Nov 14, 2014
MidMichigan
Cyclone Rake makes a tow behind grass or leaf bagger that would probably work, if not too big. They have several adapters that fit over the mower deck opening. I fitted my ancient 18 horse Ingersoll with one last fall, and it works great.

JohnGalt

Equipment
B7100
Aug 2, 2017
Greenville, SC
Cyclone Rake makes a tow behind grass or leaf bagger that would probably work, if not too big. They have several adapters that fit over the mower deck opening. I fitted my ancient 18 horse Ingersoll with one last fall, and it works great.

Which model do you have? Does it catch grass as well or only for leaves?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sheepfarmer

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3560, B2650, Gator, Ingersoll mower
Nov 14, 2014
MidMichigan
I will have to go look at it to check model, but I think it was the 3d size up of 4 choices. It vacuums up pretty much everything and does grass fine. I used it a couple times this spring. It is well made and my only complaint was assembly was aggravating because the particular salesman I got made mistakes about which adapters were needed. One item they shipped a replacement free and another they were backordered so I got someone to weld up something. If you fill it full of wet grass, don't count on lifting it to unload (it tilts) unless you are really strong.

Dave_eng

Lifetime Member

Equipment
M7040, Nuffield 465
Oct 6, 2012
Williamstown Ontario Canada
Search this forum for a thread "Kubota Bagger No Suction."

It is many pages long but describes a situation where a guy was trying to get a rear bagger from a Kubota tractor to work on his other brand of tractor.

The baggers are of two general types. One with its fan driven by the rear pto shaft and another which adds a pulley to the outer mower blade spindle. In all cases getting the correct pulleys to produce the necessary fan speed is critical to great performance without a fan exploding from over speed.

This link to Protero will get you started.

Remember, Kubota or John Deere or other companies did not make baggers. People like Protero made them painted a color to suit the brand of tractor

http://www.proteroinc.com/

Come back with questions you will have as you gain info.

Dave M7040