Looking for a ballast box/weight rack

NoBiffBetter

Oct 30, 2018
Silver Creek, NY. USA
Anybody want to point me to a few links of good quality weight racks for both the front and the rear? I have a 2013 bx 2370.

For the rear: I would like a weight rack that also includes a hitch mount.. I know heavy hitch makes a weight rack with a hitch, is there any other decent brands out there for a little less money or is it not even worth it..

For the front: I would like to get a weight rack that will work with the front grill guard but I have heard that kabota does not make a weight rack for the front that works with the grill guard. Is there any other company out there that makes an aftermarket front rack that will work with the grill guard? If not then I have to custom build one.

Lastly the weights.. where do you guys buy your weights from? I hear there is a Chinese company out there that makes good quality weights at a great price, what company is this?

Thanks guys!

SLIMSHADIE

Equipment
Kubota BX25D
Apr 10, 2013
Eureka,IL
So I bought a Heavy Hitch 3pt rack. That thing is robust. Sticks out a little farther than I wanted but I guess thats more counter weight. I found my Kubota weights off craigs list. Was searching for a year, ended up buying 2 sets of 3, then wire wheeled them and painted them up. I didnt want the weight on all the time, so no tires filled.

Cant find any pics right now

lordulrich

Equipment
BX 2370, 60 MMM, Loader, Front Mount Snow Blower, Landpride 3 pt blade, Tiller
Jul 28, 2016
SE Minnesota
I have a KK hitch receiver (no weight bracket) and wish I'd known about the Heavy Hitch when I got it. I've got a couple HH implements and they are built solid. They are not cheep, but steel is not cheep and I think HH is well worth the price. In reality I've been thinking about selling my KK and getting a HH (with the dual weight bracket).