Loader Valve loose....

rparkinson

Aug 23, 2012
Northport Maine
Hey guys, stupid question... I have a B7200HST with a 1640 loader. The loader valve is pretty loose at all of the pivot points- is there a rebuild kit available to replace all the pins and tighten things up a bit? Or do I have to buy the assembly? I am sure quite a few of you have seen this....

BriansL3000DT

Equipment
L3000DT + a bunch of other junk
Nov 3, 2011
Fowlerville
My 3000DT loader linkages are sloppy as well. I figured all of those parts are going to have to be replaced individually.

Moleman29

Equipment
B7200
Nov 26, 2015
Coatesville, PA
I know this is an old post but I have similar problems. Also the joystick does not center itself and the loader has no down pressure. I want to replace the whole assembly but that is not available on the parts breakout I have. Has anybody replaced the valve?

MPope03

Equipment
B8200D, BF300A, BL4520, Howse Box Blade, Cub Cadet 1650
Jan 1, 2015
Palm Bay, FL
I had the same problem on my B8200. I tried to find a repair kit but it was just too old (or there never was one available). I took it apart, drilled and installed sleeves and bigger pins, but that didn't really help much. The spools were not moving the full length because the control pivot points were worn, and I had very little pressure moving the bucket (slow and weak). i bought a new single joystick control from Northern Tool, part PLV22TSTKAB, and the open center port (have to call them for that part), for $285. Once the new valve was installed it worked much better than it ever has since I bought the tractor.