Lawn Sweeper + Modifications

tcrote5516

Equipment
BX1860, FEL, 50" Front Blower, Heated Cab, 6' blade, 3pt carry all, 3pt hitch
Sep 2, 2014
Southern New Hampshire
Well it's not Kubota but it's the right color. I picked up an Agri-Fab 44" lawn sweeper last week and it's amazing. No more raking for this guy. Does a great job of picking up any and all debris + lifting up the matted grass after the snowpack.

I can tow it with my BX or my zero turn and now I don't have to leave the seat to adjust or dump it. Pretty freakin awesome.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a1MnElAOqRY&t=25s

skeets

Equipment
BX 2360 /B2601
Oct 2, 2009
SW Pa
Yep thats pretty neat.... and I bet this turns up on a new mdl next year too

Daren Todd

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Massey Ferguson 1825E, Kubota Z121S, Box blade, Rotary Cutter
May 18, 2014
Vilonia, Arkansas
I like the mod for the sweeper :D

I gave one of those sweepers away a few years ago. Used it once at my house. Thankfully it was given to me so I wasn't out anything.

My issue was the amount of leaves that 30 oak trees put down in the front yard :eek: 20 ft and I had to dump the sweeper.

For me it's much more efficient to chop them up with some gator blades and then spread some limestone to counter act the acidity from all the acorns.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

tcrote5516

Equipment
BX1860, FEL, 50" Front Blower, Heated Cab, 6' blade, 3pt carry all, 3pt hitch
Sep 2, 2014
Southern New Hampshire
Thanks guys!

Yea Daren, I hear you. I was use to using a bagger on a mower and I had the same problem. Couple of passes and I had to dump it. With the sweeper I can do the entire front and backyard with just two dumps and those dumps are WAY easier and faster with this little thing so I'm a happy guy. :)