l6060 Removing 3pt bolts.

MOlivin

Equipment
L6060
May 15, 2023
MO
Hi all, trying to remove the 3pt system on an l6060 to install a BH92 backhoe subframe and mount... I've got all the 3pt piece off except these 2 (pictures) bolts. They WILL NOT move. They were both double nutted, creep oil in them, tried turning the bolts on the flat tops, but they wont budge. Tried getting a C clamp in the to press it out but nope, slides right off.

Once the nuts are off, to these Unscrew? Or do they slide out like all the other pins on the 3pt? I dont want to smash these and crack something.
Thanks all!

Attachments

Robert Galka

Apr 30, 2019
Winnipeg
I took them off on my L4060 a few months ago and I thought they just slid out? I don't recall having a problem. If there was thread in the lift arms you wouldn't think they would be double nutted?

Fordtech86

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3200
Aug 7, 2018
Pineville,LA
Looks like they should just slide out…

4B873375-1A25-4574-89F2-D57DAA25D306.jpeg

If it were me I would probably run the double nuts back on and try to rattle it carefully with impact or breaker bar…

wsurff

Equipment
L6060, Backhoe, Front Snow Blower, Grapple, Chipper, Box Blade
Oct 8, 2021
NJ
I as well believe they slide out. To the best of my recollection, at times I need to encourage mine to move with the use of a hammer. I try to remember to lube them well when I put them back in.

woodman55

Equipment
L6060HSTC, RTV 1100
May 15, 2022
canada
Mine were a bit tight. It appeared like there was a bit of bonding agent on the pins/bores. I had to reinstall the nuts them tap them with a hammer.

MOlivin

Equipment
L6060
May 15, 2023
MO
I've had them doused in Kroil all night, renutted and hammered more... neither are budging, but the nuts are getting destroyed instead of the threads so thats the bright side.
Will need to break out the air hammer and try to smack them later today. Of course the flats at the head of the bolts are so thin purring a wrench on them and trying to turn it, nah they just slide off.

Looked up a few videos of others removing their 3pt, it seems most of you have bolts with locking pins on them instead of nuts. Everyone one of these bolts on this thing has nuts except for the top link. Is there an aftermarket place to get the perfect size bolts with lock pins to replace all of these?

Thanks all!

woodman55

Equipment
L6060HSTC, RTV 1100
May 15, 2022
canada
I've had them doused in Kroil all night, renutted and hammered more... neither are budging, but the nuts are getting destroyed instead of the threads so thats the bright side.
Will need to break out the air hammer and try to smack them later today. Of course the flats at the head of the bolts are so thin purring a wrench on them and trying to turn it, nah they just slide off.

Looked up a few videos of others removing their 3pt, it seems most of you have bolts with locking pins on them instead of nuts. Everyone one of these bolts on this thing has nuts except for the top link. Is there an aftermarket place to get the perfect size bolts with lock pins to replace all of these?

Thanks all!
Mine only took a few light taps. Definitely something wrong with yours.