L6060 mud fun

Mbarrette

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Kubota U55, Kubota SVL75, Kubota B3030, Kubota L6060, Kubota ZG21, Kubota L4760
Mar 8, 2015
Creston, BC, Canada
My son was doing a little rototilling with our L6060 a few days ago. After two rounds of a portion of field we had plowed last year, we were confident it would be clear sailing:)
Well, you can never be too confident:eek:

Attachments

sheepfarmer

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3560, B2650, Gator, Ingersoll mower
Nov 14, 2014
MidMichigan
OMG :eek::eek: bet your new tractor needed a bath! It's hard to wait out the mud season. It is firming up around here, but too soon to rototill.

Tooljunkie

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L1501,home built carry all, mini plow blade.
May 13, 2014
Lac Du Bonnet, Manitoba,Canada
See what happens when you get impatient.
Tractor mud bogging always involves a bigger tractor.or two.

Combine mud bogging, now thats something to see. Nothing to hook a chain to without destroying something.

Last edited:

olthumpa

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L275
May 25, 2011
Maine
You have not had enough fun until you have broken something or are completely stuck. I think you have had enough fun. :eek: :p ;) :D

VermontMike

Equipment
Kubota 5740 Grand, FEL, Rotary Brush Cutter, Box Blade, Front mount Snow Thrower
You have not had enough fun until you have broken something or are completely stuck. I think you have had enough fun. :eek: :p ;) :D
I guess I had enough fun this weekend then! Pulled into my barn with a load in my bucket. I was watching the load closely so as not to hit anything. I then heard what sounded like a rifle shot and my cab door shattered into millions of pieces. I had left my cab door open like a bonehead and it shattered when it came into contact with the post I had so skillfully avoided with the bucket. Messick's to the rescue, I had a new glass delivered to my front door in two days. Now the fun part of trying to re-install it into all of the hardware.

Oh well, no one got hurt and all will be well. At least spring is finally almost here so the "open air" is quite nice.

Mike

olthumpa

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L275
May 25, 2011
Maine
>. . . . Oh well, no one got hurt and all will be well. At least spring is finally almost here so the "open air" is quite nice.

Mike
That is the most important part!:) :cool:

A "little" bit of blood or bruising does build charicter though. ;) :D