L3750 hydraulic problems

tractorjohn99

Equipment
L3750 4WD Tractor
Dec 22, 2009
Mabank Texas
After purchasing a used L3750 4WD tractor with loader, I discovered the hydraulics moved VERY slowly. By the way, it has a hydraulic shuttle shift if that matters. I drained the fluids, and replaced fluid and hydrualic spin-on filter. No change...VERY slow loader and 3point. Kubota dealer says it needs a new pump. $1,000 later I install new pump......SAME PROBLEM. Now he says remove sheet metal (fenders and fuel tank) and lift the top off of the 3point hydraulic section to check the valve inside the tractor. Removed it and all subsequent appendages to check for crud and wear. I didn't find anything unusual. I'm afraid to go to the bother of putting it all back together in the event I'm missing something. The dealer also mentioned checking the 2" or so rubber line going from the suction side to the filter for small holes. Any other suggestions? This is APPARENTLY A PROBLEM FOR SOME L3750'S AS I GOOGLED IT AND FOUND SEVERAL EXAMPLES OF THE SAME PROBLEM, BUT AS OF YET HAVEN'T HAD ANYONE RETURN AN EMAIL REPLY WITH THEIR FIX!
THANKS FOR ANY HELP PROVIDED!

JOHN MILLER

heppeone

Equipment
L3750dt w/fel, woods box blade, woods rake, woods yard roller
Oct 24, 2014
murrells inlet, sc
I’ve got a L3750dt with hydraulic shuttle, I too have an issue I’ve been trying to figure out. My tractor doesn’t want to travel in forward gears except for the lowest ones, no problems with reverse. Did you ever find a resolution to issue with yours?