L3560 owners..

jryser

Jun 7, 2017
Plainfield
I had my second regen at 64.4 hours and the 2414 error popped up again. The first regen had the same problem; stopped the tractor for a few minutes and it completed. Same thing happened last week - coincidence that the hottest day last year and the hottest day this year were regens!

Regardless, there is now a bulletin out for a kit to protect the EGR sensor which apparently is getting too hot. If you are in warranty Kubota pays for it. My dealer has been great (Edwards Equipment in Danville IN), and my L3560 will be back on the farm next week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sheepfarmer

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3560, B2650, Gator, Ingersoll mower
Nov 14, 2014
MidMichigan
Thank you for posting. Yesterday I emailed Kubota asking them to check both my tractors for outstanding campaigns. We'll see.

jryser

Jun 7, 2017
Plainfield
Got my tractor in and they turned it around in a day. I’ll post when the next regen happens! They cleared out all the errors on the computer, checked the EGR, and all should be good from here. The mechanic showed me the work and it’s all good from here I hope!!!

jryser

Jun 7, 2017
Plainfield
I’ll grab em tomorrow. Meant to today but forgot it was so danged hot!

sheepfarmer

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Nov 14, 2014
MidMichigan
I just got an email back from Kubota saying there were no campaigns open on my l3560. Hmm. ???? Tomorrow I'll take your pictures and compare with the layout in mine. They do these recalls regionally. There was one last year for the guys in the really frozen north that didn't come out for us in Michigan, so maybe this is for regions that are hotter.

jryser

Jun 7, 2017
Plainfield
I just got an email back from Kubota saying there were no campaigns open on my l3560. Hmm. ???? Tomorrow I'll take your pictures and compare with the layout in mine. They do these recalls regionally. There was one last year for the guys in the really frozen north that didn't come out for us in Michigan, so maybe this is for regions that are hotter.

Check with your dealer - it’s not a recall it’s more of a bulletin from what I heard. If you have any issues repost and I’ll try to find out more.

sheepfarmer

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Nov 14, 2014
MidMichigan
Thank you. I wonder what the difference between bulletins and campaigns are? Maybe I asked the wrong question. :confused:

jryser

Jun 7, 2017
Plainfield
Thank you. I wonder what the difference between bulletins and campaigns are? Maybe I asked the wrong question. :confused:

Hard to know / I do know thst since I’m under warranty Kubota paid for the labor and the part. And the part was specific for the 2414 error that I got which meant the EGR was overheated. I learned that so far my tractor was the first in the shop as they hadn’t seen that error before. Hopefully that helps!

bearbait

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3560, 64" snowblower, 72" back blade
Dec 9, 2011
New Glasgow Canada
I called my dealer yesterday and after checking he couldn't find anything on it however he was very interested in knowing all the details.

rjcorazza

Equipment
L4060 HSTC Loader, ZD326, ZD1211
Mar 9, 2016
Hyattstown, MD

My L4060 is a different engine, but I’m going to check this out anyway proactively.
Your regional recall comment caught my attention... On a previous Kubota I got bit by a regional service bulletin that affected the HST filter blowing out in cold weather. Just north of me machines got a replacement filter, I got 3 plus gallons of oil on the ground (twice)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

jryser

Jun 7, 2017
Plainfield
I called my dealer yesterday and after checking he couldn't find anything on it however he was very interested in knowing all the details.

I’ll get with Doug Edwards here at Edwards Equipment and learn more for you.

sheepfarmer

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Nov 14, 2014
MidMichigan
I have received a reply from Kubota to my addtional questions:

basically for this issue "the dealership can apply the insulation if your tractor shows the error code. It is not seen in all 3560's."

So if someone wants to be proactive they would have to improvise their own insulation or maybe order the pieces from the dealer.

The insulation in my cold weather package does not reach the parts shown in your photos jryser.

bearbait

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3560, 64" snowblower, 72" back blade
Dec 9, 2011
New Glasgow Canada
I know this is an old thread however mine threw the code today, off to the dealer tomorrow, hopefully there'll be a simple fix.