l355ss with l1720 loader and 3-point hitch

cabhopkubota

Equipment
l355ss
Jun 8, 2015
Tucson
Hi, I am new to the Kubota tractor world. I have a l355ss with a Kubota l1720 loader that is totally new to me. I was told that Kubota puts their parts manuals on line to veiw; but I cannot find that link. Was also told not to mix hydraulic oils because of cavitation problems. Have not drained the tractor hydraulic system because I don't have a WSM, operators, or parts manual and would like to be more informed about this tractor and it's functions. The 3-pt lift worked when I got the tractor as it had half a side glass level of oil. The side glass by the clutch pedal no longer has oil displayed in it; and the 3-pt no longer lifts so I suppose that oil level has a bearing on the lift. I would like to download the manuals for this tractor; but would like to do so from a trusted site. Does anyone know if Kubota lets owners veiw their parts manual or any reputable manual sites for sale. I have looked for several days on the internet and have already found more information on Orange Tractor Talks than all the others combined. Looking forward to discussions of these new to me tractors.

mickeyd

Lifetime Member

Equipment
2014 L3200 DT w/LA524 FEL, 2019 Kubota Z121S w/ 48" Pro Dec, TG1860G w/RCK54TG
Mar 21, 2014
Guin, AL
Welcome to OTT Cabhop.

cabhopkubota

Equipment
l355ss
Jun 8, 2015
Tucson
Thank you mickeyd, I just got back from a 2 week stay in N. Carolina; and am ready to start working on the l355ss. I need the 3pt working so I can use a box scraper for counterbalance and to break up some hard dirt we have in Az. I may also try to adapt wheel weights and might even use liquid tire ballast because the tractor just spins if any weight to speak of is loaded in the bucket.