L3010 hydraulic line tap

rodburner

Nov 21, 2010
oklahoma city
Hey guys, I don’t really know how to pose this question but here goes. I have a 99 L3010 that I am trying to add a post driver to. This tractor came with a front loader and backhoe so it has no auxiliary control valve to hook up hydraulics. I am looking for ideas as to where to tap into the lines for power, the return goes directly into the reservoir. There appears to be an unused port on the front block but I cannot tell from my manual whether it is an in or out. Thinking about raising the front loader and unhooking it and getting power there. I don’t understand why the front loader uses three hoses. I am open to ideas and hoping someone will chime in with a simple solution.

rodburner

Nov 21, 2010
oklahoma city
Okay, went to the hydraulic specialty store and got a bunch of fittings. Don’t know where to hook up at the front hydraulic block, I can fill the hoses but no high pressure. Everything else works fine. Which port should I be hooking up to and if I “T” in the right place will the loader still work or should I disconnect the loader completely. Suggestions?