L2800 (2005) worth - photo's

Gundoctor

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Kubota M7040 4x4/ BX2230 4x4/ JD MX 8/ Ford 101 Moldboard 3 bottom Plows -
This Kubota L2800 4WD with turf tires and FEL is for sale near us. It is a 2005 model L2800 D with 217 hours. What is this worth???? I have some photo's also.

David Pidgeon
New Haven, Vermont

Attachments

Sammy3700

Equipment
L3800HST,524Loader,BH77,Landplane,Disk,Mowers and more
Feb 20, 2012
Red Springs, NC
Look on tractor house.com and fastline.com these are two places you could get a idea. Most will be dealer ads. If it is a private seller I would offer 2000 less than dealer prices and see what happens.

bosshogg

Equipment
2004 L3400F w/ FEL
Aug 16, 2012
Hartford, SD, USA
I paid $9,000 for a 2004 L3400 F (2 wheel drive) with an FEL and 144 Hours. I considered it a very good deal. It cost me $1k to ship it from Tennessee to South Dakota.

Gundoctor

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Kubota M7040 4x4/ BX2230 4x4/ JD MX 8/ Ford 101 Moldboard 3 bottom Plows -
Eric: That is a good question as I should have put the asking price in my first post. The asking price to start was $11,000. We are now at $9,000 and I am offering $8,500. I must change the tires which mean I have to buy new rims for R-1 tires. At this time we have no PTO shield, no center link or no draw-bar. It is a great clean tractor. If he finds the missing parts that would make me happy. I hope this helps. here are some more photo's.

David Pidgeon

Attachments

Eric McCarthy

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Kubota B6100E
Dec 21, 2009
Richmond Va
That's a sweet deal. I hope you all can agree on a price and you become the proud parent of another Kubota. In my experiance its hard to find a complete tractor the way you want it. Either somethings are missing or the tires are all wrong.

bosshogg

Equipment
2004 L3400F w/ FEL
Aug 16, 2012
Hartford, SD, USA
Eric: That is a good question as I should have put the asking price in my first post. The asking price to start was $11,000. We are now at $9,000 and I am offering $8,500. I must change the tires which mean I have to buy new rims for R-1 tires. At this time we have no PTO shield, no center link or no draw-bar. It is a great clean tractor. If he finds the missing parts that would make me happy. I hope this helps. here are some more photo's.

David Pidgeon
That sounds like a good price to me. Don't haggle too long as someone on here might buy it out from under you.

Eric McCarthy

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Kubota B6100E
Dec 21, 2009
Richmond Va
Through Tractorhouse.com...it was listed with a Kubota dealer.
Ah that's what I figured. Who did you used to haul the tractor that far? That's a pretty affordable price to ship that kind of distance. We're you happy with the shipment, like timely arrival and not torn up?

gpreuss

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3200DT w/FEL, K650 Backhoe, 5' Rotary, 40" Howard Rotavator, 6' Rhino blade
Oct 9, 2011
Spokane, WA
At 217 hrs those are practically new turf tires - you ought to be able to sell them on Craigs list or EBAY - or possibly swap them. It looks like a good deal to me...

bosshogg

Equipment
2004 L3400F w/ FEL
Aug 16, 2012
Hartford, SD, USA
Ah that's what I figured. Who did you used to haul the tractor that far? That's a pretty affordable price to ship that kind of distance. We're you happy with the shipment, like timely arrival and not torn up?
I used Uship.com and it cost about $900 for 900 miles. The actual trucker that brokered the load was paid $600. Next time I will try to find an independent trucker without going through a broker site but realize it will be difficult. Extremely happy with the shipping and took around 1 or 2 weeks from the purchasing date with zero damage. I also didn't try hard enough to get the smaller pickup/trailer contractors and instead got a semi type shipper. All that said, there is some inherent risk with buying something without physically test driving it, etc. I was somewhat relieved that it was through a Kubota dealership otherwise not sure if I would have pulled the trigger and bought it. I have looked for years off and on and have bid on Iron Planet and others but never successful. Auction units really carry some risk as someone who had no intention of paying for something also won't perform proper maintenance. That's my story and I am sticking to it.