L1501DT service / operator manuals

RiteON

Equipment
L1501DT
Feb 11, 2022
Australia
Hi all,
I am looking to beg, borrow, buy or steal a service / operator manual/s for my L1501DT tractor.
I am new to this forum and a novice at 68years of age to the workings of this my first tractor.
I bought my tractor, second hand, recently with a front end loader and 4ft slasher. It only has 263 hours on the clock.

The rear RHS wheel hub is leaking oil and need to find out what parts and seals I need to repair the leak.
Very grateful for any help in this regard.
Cheers.

Russell King

Equipment
L185F, Modern Ag Competitor 4’ shredder, Rhino tiller, rear dirt scoop
Jun 17, 2012
Austin, Texas
You have purchased a tractor that is a grey market tractor in the USA.
I have no idea if you are going to be able to get parts in Australia but you should research that. I believe that your tractor is very similar to the L185 model or the L225 model.

Kubotabooks.com has workshop manuals for the L185...

If you send your e-mail I can send you the owner manual for the L185

RiteON

Equipment
L1501DT
Feb 11, 2022
Australia
You have purchased a tractor that is a grey market tractor in the USA.
I have no idea if you are going to be able to get parts in Australia but you should research that. I believe that your tractor is very similar to the L185 model or the L225 model.

Kubotabooks.com has workshop manuals for the L185...

If you send your e-mail I can send you the owner manual for the L185
Thank you for your quick reply Russell.
I have already sent you an email from my email address which is girt236 AT gmail DOT com DOT au
I found your email address from a post you replied to back in 2021.

Yes there are parts available here in Brisbane.
I have looked at Kubota website but not quite sure which manual to buy.
My tractor has a 3 point linkage slasher but after viewing the photo of the L185 description and photo on the website, it shows a undercarriage slasher not 3 point.
The other issue I have with Kubota website is that the L185DT manual listing does not show a photo of the tractor so I don't know if I am purchasing the correct manual.
I guess if I see your L185 manual I would know if the manual is suitable or not.
Thanks again for your reply
Cheers

Russell King

Equipment
L185F, Modern Ag Competitor 4’ shredder, Rhino tiller, rear dirt scoop
Jun 17, 2012
Austin, Texas
Hi Russell,
Like RiteOn, I am new to tractor ownership and also seeking a manual for L1501DT here in Perth Australia.
Appreciate any assistance you can provide.
cheers
Send your email address through the private messaging
See the envelope in RH upper