L1500, high or low pressure hyd?

rajun.cajun

Equipment
L1500 with beat up 4 ft. Bush hog used mainly to mow overgrown ditches.
Mar 6, 2010
sigourney Ia
I have a L1500 and need to know if the hyd system is a high or low pressure system, reason being we have a grain auger on the farm and need a high pressure system to run it.

Also can someone tell me how to install a rear remote?????

Stumpy

Equipment
L175
Dec 1, 2011
NE Ohio
L1500 is equivalent to the L175 and that's got a low pressure system (1700psi) really only meant to run the 3pt. You'll need a PTO pump to drive your auger. You sure the tractor has the guts to run that implement? It's only about 15hp PTO.

rajun.cajun

Equipment
L1500 with beat up 4 ft. Bush hog used mainly to mow overgrown ditches.
Mar 6, 2010
sigourney Ia
Well it's a prety old auger with a few mud flaps covering some rusted through holes so we don't run to much corn through it at once. It has two augers on it and the one driven by the hyd is only about 4 feet long the longer auger runs off the pto. Right now we use a 4020 deere and it barely goes above idle given it is a much much larger tractor i think the mighty little bota could do it.

The auger is in a very tight space when we load our bins and we're just looking for a way to get more space to move tractor and wagons around for unloading

I figured i would give it a shot and if it didn't work out with the kubota i could just hook our old deere up to it and say well i gave it a shot.

Last edited: