l 48 kubota backhoe

double d

Equipment
backhoe
Feb 23, 2013
mt burg arkansas
With new filters on the backhoe I had field service set my hydraulic pressure to max there was no improvement the backhoe and loader are very slow and weak it stalls and struggles just lifting loose dirt please help

GWD

Equipment
M7040, L48 TLB, BX2200
Jan 8, 2010
Northern California
Try taking apart and reconnecting all of the quick connectors. (The ones used when taking off the backhoe). If one comes slightly loose it can be devastating to the flow.

double d

Equipment
backhoe
Feb 23, 2013
mt burg arkansas
Thanks I will try that , do you know if the loader valvebody has a pressure relief valve one of my local dealerships says it does and the other says its under the seat

Tractor Seabee

Equipment
BX25, brush hog, RT, Rake, BB, QH, Disc, Log Splitter,12K Trailer, Dodge 3500 PU
With new filters on the backhoe I had field service set my hydraulic pressure to max there was no improvement the backhoe and loader are very slow and weak it stalls and struggles just lifting loose dirt please help
Which Bota tractor is this on? I raised the pressure on my BX25 to 2000 psi. The difference in lifting and force was significant. Speed is a function of GPM and increased pressure does not change it porpotional to the force so it is not that much, but was noticable. How did you determine "Max pressure"? Kubota does not reveal that info. Their stock answer is stay with design pressure that is in the manual.

The BX25 only has the master relief, it is down on the back of the trans housing. The shims are cheap.

I bought the shop manual for my BX. All that info is there. I have found sevaral things in the manual that the dealer shop were ignorny of. Good investment for a guy doing his own work. the manual allowed me to trace the hyd system and figure out how everything works.

Ron