L 3301 workout

Ike

Equipment
Kubota L 3301, Farmall Cub. JD B. Ferguson TE 20
Jul 18, 2015
Mich
The neighbor had tractor problems last week and he wanted me to spread some lime on his food plots. So I went over there and here he had a spreader trailer with 5 tons of lime in it. I wasn't to concerned about pulling it but stopping may be another issue. The ground had been worked up and was dry and really soft so everything sunk in about 4 inches. Tractor did a very good job handling it and on oe hill because it was so soft I had to lock the rear to make it up it.The tractor got a work our and I got dirty, now I have to wash my tractor as it is brown instead of orange

mickeyd

Lifetime Member

Equipment
2014 L3200 DT w/LA524 FEL, 2019 Kubota Z121S w/ 48" Pro Dec, TG1860G w/RCK54TG
Mar 21, 2014
Guin, AL
Isn't it sweet when she does what you ask of her. Don't feel like you need an even bigger challenge for her now? :D

Last edited:

Mike9

Equipment
Kubota B6200
Oct 9, 2015
Ghent, NY
It's great right? I've been working mine up at my son's land and vacuum the cooling system and cowling off after every use. When my grandson asks me what I'm doing I tell "it's maintenance and you gotta do it every time" and he says "OK Grandpa" :D

A neighbor of mine asked if I could brush hog some on his land. I told him I'd let him know after I brush hog mine. Another neighbor wants tilling done - now I have to figure out what we can barter for.