Kudos to BXExpanded

William1

Lifetime Member

Equipment
BX25D
Jul 28, 2015
Richmond, Virginia
Before I even got my BX25D, I got the BXExpanded skidplate and quick on rear receiver.

The skidplate, once the front bolts are in, comes off and on with no tools. Nice and stout, well made. My only complaint was the spacers used with the front bolts were just short sections of thin wall conduit and you could not tighten the bolts without crushing the 'spacers'. A trip to Lowes got me stout spacers that could not be crushed. Not a big deal but disclosed in an effort to be 100% transparent.

The quick on receiver is 'destruction proof'. Pure quality.

I have Kens Bolt on Hooks and got a second set of hooks used, these were BXExpanded as well as a set of pallet forks. The Zinc zig-zag 'Clip' that locks these in place were a little beat up. I inquired about procuring a pair of new ones. Not a peep but an envelope in the mail with a pair of new clips! No bill, nothing. That is taking care of a customer. When I wrote to them, I even told them my parts were used/2nd hand.

Way to go, BXEpanded!:)

armylifer

Lifetime Member

Equipment
BX1860, FEL, RCK54P MMM, BB1548 Box Scraper, Quick Hitch, Piranha Bar, BX6315
Mar 26, 2013
Thurston County, WA
I would be surprised to read about anyone that is not happy with BXpanded customer service. Those guys are super in my book.

85Hokie

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
BX-25D ,PTB. Under Armor, '90&'92-B7100HST's, '06 BX1850 FEL
Jul 13, 2013
Bedford - VA
I would be surprised to read about anyone that is not happy with BXpanded customer service. Those guys are super in my book.
I've ordered twice from them.......not sure they could get any better, less of course they came to the house and installed what they sell!:eek::)

great company and great products

pinstripefan90

Equipment
BX25D, FEL&BH, Piranha tooth bar, Bucket hooks, Pallet forks, Back blade
Sep 8, 2017
New York
So are you happy with the quick on bucket hooks from BXpanded, I am worried about their sturdiness but am considering them for my BX25D, thanks.

- Jake