Kubota tool box

Kubota_Man

Equipment
BX24, Rear blade, Front blade, Snowblower, 54" MMM, Box scraper, Landscape rake
Dec 25, 2010
Kellogg, Idaho
I about fell over when I seen this in Costco of all places.
Now I want one :D

Kubota tool box.jpg

bcbull378

Equipment
GL3830,fel,brush hog,pallet forks,disc,gannon,auger,springtooth,plow,drag,ripper
Sep 6, 2011
Ventura Ca
I about fell over when I seen this in Costco of all places.
Now I want one :D

View attachment 6570
Every time I see something and dont buy it. I go back later to get it and its gone then the wife says I told ya so . She keeps saying you didnt work all this time to leave it all to the grandkids. I tell her its just hard to let go of hard earned $$$$$$, but its coming to that time of my life where I better start listening to the wife.

Kubota_Man

Equipment
BX24, Rear blade, Front blade, Snowblower, 54" MMM, Box scraper, Landscape rake
Dec 25, 2010
Kellogg, Idaho
How much would it cost to send one to Germany... :rolleyes:
I don't know do. Do you want me to find out?

Every time I see something and dont buy it. I go back later to get it and its gone then the wife says I told ya so . She keeps saying you didnt work all this time to leave it all to the grandkids. I tell her its just hard to let go of hard earned $$$$$$, but its coming to that time of my life where I better start listening to the wife.
Can you tell me how you got her to tell you that? Mine says "Maybe next month" then it is gone :(

wapiti39

Equipment
2-Kubota B6000's with FEL,s and Tillers.
Dec 10, 2012
Meridian, Id
Found one today in our local Costco and snatched it up, will look great in the shop... They said the were discontinued and they only had 2 left including the display model. Seems to be of good quality.

gpreuss

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3200DT w/FEL, K650 Backhoe, 5' Rotary, 40" Howard Rotavator, 6' Rhino blade
Oct 9, 2011
Spokane, WA
Just by-the-way, the deal is that the Costco web site is generally NOT what they have in the store, but rather other items that are not on the shelves; available only online. Generally frustrating.

Eric McCarthy

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Kubota B6100E
Dec 21, 2009
Richmond Va
I'm still a little lost as to why Kubota doesn't list that tool box as one they have for sale on the kubota.com website.

gurn

Equipment
Kubota L175
Apr 15, 2011
Nashville,Tn
Saw it the other day at my Costco and also saw "made in China" on the box :( I kinda expected that. sorry for the low q pic, from my old cell phone.

Attachments