Kubota on tap?

Wildfire

Equipment
Kubota L5740 HSTC3 and a Kubota ZG222Z, 2013 BX25D,Custom Toyota fork lift.

Well if your doing your maintenance, service or just plain admiring your orange beauty this might be for you.

We stopped by our Kubota dealership the other day and was surprised to see a Kubota beer dispenser on display. Put your beer keg below and you have an instant bar. Kinda cool. I'm almost wishing I drank beer :eek:

Last edited:

Dan_R_42

Equipment
B7100-D, w/ Sims Cab, B219 FEL, ARPS 70 Backhoe, Oversized R4 Tires, LX2610 Cab
Dec 1, 2010
Taunton, MA
Very Cool... Bet you could make a better one. How about a Kubota soft drink refrig for Gasoline Alley.

What will they think of next ??? :D

skeets

Equipment
BX 2360 /B2601
Oct 2, 2009
SW Pa
Anybody up for a road trip to WILDFIRES place...:D

Wildfire

Equipment
Well I was out in the shop doing another mod on the BX all day and waiting for you guys but no one showed up :(

I thought It would have been nice if there had been a tractor for a handle on that tap or something to represent kubota better. I bet you'll see other ones like it with other brand names on it like the Kubota tool boxes are.

Anyway I thought you guys would find it interesting. :D

BravoXray

Equipment
BX-25D, Ford 9N, Bobcat 825. Too many implements to list
Feb 6, 2014
Lake Winola,PA.
I've never had an orange beer before, but I'll try it. Heck, I like all the other orange stuff I've tried lately!

Jerry

Wildfire

Equipment
WHAT! no mods to it yet! :(:D
Hell no. I didn't buy the thing. I just noticed it at the dealership.

Have you seen the Kubota stuff at Home Depot?
http://www.homedepot.ca/webapp/wcs/...=mode+matchallpartial&Dx=mode+matchallpartial

That tool cabinet is sweet!
Ya it's a nice tool box but it's off colour. It's not the same orange as our tractors. That same box is also available under different names. That being said I do have the Kubota vacuum and it's a great vacuum.

Attachments

skeets

Equipment
BX 2360 /B2601
Oct 2, 2009
SW Pa
Ahhhhh shyt,,, now I have to clean the screen off,,, you guys are too much,,,lol:D