Kubota OEM and Landpride attachment catalog

drum

Lifetime Member

Equipment
BX23s, T2380
May 13, 2018
Sunbury, Ohio, USA
Hello all. I am a noob in nearly every way as far as proper tractors are concerned.
I've been using a T2380 garden tractor since 2013 and purchased a BX23S afer not being able to resist any longer.

My gripe: Is there a catalog of standard Kubota and LandPride attachments to peruse before going and asking/ordering from my local dealer?

I'm looking for the proper front snow blade, grapple, and third function for the BX23S but and am looking to know exactly what it is I need before I go to the dealer to order.

It would also be nice to just look through as I do in the hardware store to see what I could buy that I don't need :D

I've already done a lot of browsing of this forum and very much appreciate the content and comments of the experts here

Newlyme

Lifetime Member

Equipment
M4900 w/loader, finish mower, tiller, auger, rake. BX24 w/loader, backhoe
May 27, 2015
Nelson Ohio USA
My dealer has brochures on the wall, (help yourself), for the different models and the attachments that fit them.
Talk to your dealer. Mine is very willing to sit down with me and help me spend my money! ;)

Redlands

Sep 16, 2016
North Central Oklahoma
https://www.landpride.com/kubota/92

https://www.landpride.com/product-search/field_kubota_approved/bx-series-92

https://www.kubotausa.com/products/tractors/sub-
compact/bx23s

Keep in mind many attachments will be rated on horse power they can handle, so a bigger horsepower attachment of the same size basically means it’s heavier and better built and cost more. Most times you want your attachments to be a bit wider than your rear tire width. So that the work your dying covers the tire tracks.

drum

Lifetime Member

Equipment
BX23s, T2380
May 13, 2018
Sunbury, Ohio, USA
Thanks for those links Redlands. I've come across at least one of thise in my searches.
That's a good note on the width as well

RWey56

Equipment
BX23S
Feb 8, 2018
Stanchfield, MN
Get the Kubota 3rd function valve. Not 100% sure about others, but the Kubota kit replaces the FEL stick with another that has the diverter button nicely integrated right where your thumb is. I installed myself and it wasn't too difficult, but I took a couple shortcuts. If you get this, give me a shout and I'll detail how I installed it.

As for the grapple, I just got the Land Pride GS0554 and I love it. Land Pride has beefed up some of the weld joints so stress breaks shouldn't happen, provided you don't overload it. Don't get their 48" model as it's pin-on only, which would be terrible unless you have a tractor to dedicate to it. I have a BX23S as well and the quick attach is the only way to go.

For the snow plow, I'd be hesitant to get the tilt blade as the BX23S simply doesn't have enough weight to push the plow angled. You get any load of snow on it and it will just scoot the front end sideways.

Last edited: