Kubota mx5800 opinions please

mdrev

Equipment
tg1860g
Jun 8, 2016
Cumberland, Md
It's last minute because I'm going to look at it in the morning but I figured I'd ask what you guys thought about this model.
Tractor info is... 2015 mx5800hst, 1065 loader, bh92 backhoe with mechanical thumb, canopy with lights. 200 hours

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

mdrev

Equipment
tg1860g
Jun 8, 2016
Cumberland, Md
I have 50 acres to maintain but half is contracted out to a local farmer. Also plan to build a new home soon. I will not be doing the basement excavation but every thing else involving ground work.

KennysNewFarm

Equipment
MX5800
Dec 28, 2017
Missouri
I have an MX5800HST with FEL. So far it has been a great tractor. I was moving gravel the other day and with ease it will fill up the whole bucket no problem. I also have 52 acres and purchased mine as it will be big enough to run any implement I need. Can you tell me more about the tractor your looking at like which tires AG or R4, Price, etc.

mdrev

Equipment
tg1860g
Jun 8, 2016
Cumberland, Md
Sorry for late reply. I had a busy day yesterday. Well I bought the tractor. I think I made a pretty good deal.
Tractor has 115 hours. Loader, backhoe with thumb, canopy with light kit,and also bought brush hog for a total of $26300

KennysNewFarm

Equipment
MX5800
Dec 28, 2017
Missouri
Sounds like you made a great deal! If you want to know an about price build one online and knock off about 10% to get a ball park. Hard to see the tractor up close but how is the condition of everything. Seems like very low hours but it only takes a min to bend or break something. If it were mine I would go ahead and service everything so you can start fresh and know what needs to be done moving forward! I am a firm believer in OEM parts myself based on my line of work. Welcome to the forum by the way, there is a lot of people on here that can help you when you need it!

mdrev

Equipment
tg1860g
Jun 8, 2016
Cumberland, Md
Thanks. Everything thing looks like new except the brush hog. It was used on a previous tractor. The paint is not even worn off foot area. It had a full service done at 96 hours but I will go through everything. It was a big D sale, sad situation for them but I'm happy. I haven't had time to play on it yet. I've got a list of projects to do.