Kubota mini tractor B6200D clutch

Nick Mayne

Equipment
B6200D Tractor + 6' flail
Jul 6, 2015
UK
I am new to Kubota and indeed tractors. I am sure my second hand Kubota clutch is worn out so could anyone give me guidance on how to take the tractor apart enough to access the clutch? Just an list of items to remove and order of doing it before splitting the bell housing would help but any other tips would be welcome. What happens about disconnecting the hydraulics and will it need bleeding afterwards?
I understand that a manual to cover this would be extremely expensive.
Thanks in advance, Nick Mayne (UK)

North Idaho Wolfman

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3450DT-GST, Woods FEL, B7100 HSD, FEL, 60" SB, 743 Bobcat with V2203, and more
Jun 9, 2013
Sandpoint, ID
It would be hard for any of us to give you all the step by step info needed to tearing it down.
WSM is going to give you all the info.
Here is one option to get it cheap:
Kubota B5200-B6200-B7200 B6200HST-B7200HST workshop manual

http://www.tractor-manuals-downunder.com/kubotatractormanualshere.html

And as your doing it you can ask specific questions on things that come up.
And no the hydraulics are self bleeding.

Nick Mayne

Equipment
Jul 6, 2015
UK
Thanks for that; 39 Australian dollars is not too bad. Thank you for info on bleeding.

Nick Mayne

Equipment
Jul 6, 2015
UK
I bought the manual (as a download) and unfortunately it is only a user and maintenance manual and for the clutch simply shows how to adjust the push rod! There is no information at all on taking the tractor to pieces (or in my case splitting it to access the clutch). If anyone can give me a few pointers, that would be appreciated. Thanks, Nick (UK)

North Idaho Wolfman

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3450DT-GST, Woods FEL, B7100 HSD, FEL, 60" SB, 743 Bobcat with V2203, and more
Jun 9, 2013
Sandpoint, ID
Sorry about that, I hate it when people false advertise what they are selling.

I will send you a link to download a B6200 - B7200 HST manual, it will not be exact, but it splits the same as the B6200 geared.

Nick Mayne

Equipment
Jul 6, 2015
UK
Well I screwed up and have now bought a download for the WSM as I had ordered the wrong one. The Aussie kindly gave me 10$ Australian reduction. Now I have this it tells me how to dissasemble the clutch which I more or less knew having done a few older cars. However I cannot find the instructions on how to split the tractor to access the clutch which is the main issue. I can just suck it and see and it looks as if the sheet metalwork needs disconnecting, maybe the fuel tank off so perhaps the steering wheel, steering linkage, electrical connectors, hydraulic feed and what else??? I expected the manual to detail all that like a Haynes car manual but it seems not.