Kubota Manuals

Kubotauk

Equipment
Kubota B20 BH-51146
May 11, 2015
UK
Hello all!

I've been using this website for a while now & can't wait to get started on the Kubota tractor I've purchased. Unfortunately i can't get my hands on any manuals for sale (or free!).

I'm from the UK & have recently bought a Kubota B20 BH-51146. I think this is a model from 1990 based on the data from tractor data (http://www.tractordata.com/backhoe-loader/000/1/3/130-kubota-b20.html).

Unfortunately i can't seem to track down any manuals for sale in the UK. I've been in touch with Messicks but they won't sell to me as I'm outside of the USA. According to their website the manual numbers are as follows:

Operators Manual: 32701-62914
Parts Manual: 97898-21053
Service Manual: 97897-11056

Does anybody know what my next step would be (or somebody that could sell me the manuals)?

Thanks in advance for any help. :)

clippy

Equipment
Kubota B6100D w/ Kubota FL1000 Tiller, Kubota Bedder, Brush Hog Mower
The parts manual can be found at http://kubotabooks.com/AutoIndex/index.php?dir=Tractor Parts Manuals/. It's the first one listed.

For the Operators Manual and Workshop Service Manual have you tried ebay.com. (It might automatically switch you to the ebay.co.uk site. You should be able to specify to search worldwide if you click the Advanced Search link.) I just did a quick check and the first or second one I checked would ship to the UK.

Other than that if you know of anyone in the USA or Canada who you could ship them to who can then ship them on to you.

Can I ask where in the UK you're located? I lived/worked in the UK from June 2005 until December 2012, in about 6 or 7 different counties. Had a great time living there. Still work for a UK charity from here in Canada.

Kubotauk

Equipment
Kubota B20 BH-51146
May 11, 2015
UK
Thanks clippy, i'll try the .com site

Unfortunately i don't know anyone in the USA that i could ship to otherwise that would have been a good option.

The manuals were part of my overall aim to be able to attach implements to the tractor as i'm not quite sure how (http://www.orangetractortalks.com/forums/showthread.php?p=140856#post140856).

Sure Clippy, I'm from Hampshire in the south of England - surely you must have worked here! It's surprising how small the UK is, i might have even seen you wondering the streets!

clippy

Equipment
Kubota B6100D w/ Kubota FL1000 Tiller, Kubota Bedder, Brush Hog Mower
I spent most of my time in the Southwest (Cornwall, Devon, Somerset, Wiltshire, Gloucestershire), but also in Oxfordshire and Manchester and Glasgow. Drove through Hampshire on my way to and from London, but never spent a great deal of time there. Did visit Winchester and Basingstoke. :)

If you no luck finding someone on ebay.com willing to deliver to the UK I'd be willing to send something on to you.

Kubotauk

Equipment
Kubota B20 BH-51146
May 11, 2015
UK
Winchester just around the corner but the traffic makes it feel much further:mad:

You saw the boom & bust years over here so you definitely must have experience some of the highs (along with me & everyone else) before the government ran out of money!

The stereotype is that nothing ever happens in Canada! We want more of that which is why we've got your guy Mark Carney.

Come on back over here clippy, things have calmed down a bit.