Kubota M105SDSL

roscottjr

Equipment
Kubota M105SDSL
Dec 15, 2018
Summerville Ga USA
Well, I have removed most of the burned things. Got some fenders to build (new ones are just too expensive) and going to build an aluminum fuel tank. I was wandering if anyone could tell me the size hoses used for the steering? Also, if someone has one of these tractors could you please get me a few pics of the fuel pump/fuel injection/governor area? The manual shows a bleed valve on the front of the fuel injection pump but the one on mine looks to have a short hose and then something else but cant tell for sure what it is or if it goes somewhere on the engine. Also, a few pics of the turbocharger would also be appreciated. Looks like it has a short vacuum hose or something that connects to two different places but since the tractor was burnt, I cant tell if these connect together or go somewhere else.

roscottjr

Equipment
Kubota M105SDSL
Dec 15, 2018
Summerville Ga USA
If anyone is watching this thread I have two hoses or whats left of them but cant find where they go as the rest is gone. One end is connected to what looks like a hook right behind the brake fluid reservoir. I am sure it is some sort of vent or breather but where does the other end go? There are two of these but all that is left is the hook piece that is factory welded to the bonnet support behind the brake reservoir with maybe 3-4 inches of burnt hose. I have looked everywhere and cant find where these may have went.

roscottjr

Equipment
Kubota M105SDSL
Dec 15, 2018
Summerville Ga USA
In regards to the hi low shift solenoids. There is a plug that comes thru the trans case and to which the plug on the wire harness attaches to. Anyone know where I can find a replacement plug for the wire harness?

SidecarFlip

Banned

Equipment
M9000HDCC3, M9000HD, Kubota GS850 Sidekick
Oct 28, 2018
USA
In regards to the hi low shift solenoids. There is a plug that comes thru the trans case and to which the plug on the wire harness attaches to. Anyone know where I can find a replacement plug for the wire harness?
A dealer. You need to acquire a workshop manual for it. Most of your answers to your questions will be in it.

roscottjr

Equipment
Kubota M105SDSL
Dec 15, 2018
Summerville Ga USA
A dealer. You need to acquire a workshop manual for it. Most of your answers to your questions will be in it.
Actually, I have a hard copy of owners manual, workshop manual (which also covers low profile), and parts manual. None of those have answered the questions I have posted here. As for the plug Im looking for, I have already found most of the other plugs so I know they are not Kubota specific. I posted the questions here thinking someone else would already know and I thought this was a Orange tractor forum that helped with things like that. I guess I was wrong.

Thanks anyway.

North Idaho Wolfman

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3450DT-GST, Woods FEL, B7100 HSD, FEL, 60" SB, 743 Bobcat with V2203, and more
Jun 9, 2013
Sandpoint, ID
I posted the questions here thinking someone else would already know and I thought this was a Orange tractor forum that helped with things like that. I guess I was wrong.

Thanks anyway.
No you are not wrong, the forums purpose is to help, manuals are not a catch all and dealers are not really good at getting parts for a wiring harness.
I find I can get most of what I need off eBay when the times come around for plugs or connectors.

Sorry I can't be of much help, I haven't had a lot of dealings with the large M's out there.

Jim L.

Jun 18, 2014
Texas
Kubota parts diagrams do not go to the item level of detail for connectors and individual wires.

It's a pretty good bet that the connector is a Japanese style automotive or motorsport type connector. These can be purchased with the correct pins as individual connectors. Several firms on the internet carry these.

If you can find a like-model machine and take a photo with scale then maybe posting it here someone can recognize it and guide you to a replacement.

roscottjr

Equipment
Kubota M105SDSL
Dec 15, 2018
Summerville Ga USA
Thanks Wolfman and Jim.

Wolfman, I have located some connector kits on ebay and amazon that will work but that one plug for the hi lo shift solenoids has me stumped. lol

Jim, do you know any of those firms off hand? I can get a pic of the female side but the male side is burnt. Unfortunately I haven't been able to locate another of the same model for reference.

The one thing I haven't thought about is maybe I can used spade terminals or something to make those connections. I will have to get the burnt male side off first to find out.

Jim L.

Jun 18, 2014
Texas
bmotorsports.com
easternbeaver.com
corsa-technic.com

Caliper set to metric and measure distance between pins center-to-center, diameter of female and male pins, etc. Detective work to narrow down what will mate.

Also before cutting off old plug connector make sure that you have recorded wire color codes in relation to fixed (jack) connector.