Kubota/LandPride LR Series Landscape Rakes

Clover13

Jul 27, 2018
NJ
Looking to outfit my B2650 with a landscape rake, eyeing up the LR1672 because it will cover the width of the tractor when fully angled.

Primary tasks will be some woods trail grooming, piling of debris, sticks, etc to grapple away. Also plan on using it for finish grooming of my gravel drive with the hopes of better funneling the loose gravel from the edges back toward the middle (BB seems to inevitably push it out, could also be operator error). Also plan on helping maintain 1/2 mile private sand road, which will require some BB work to bust up pot holes but then the landscape rake to finish it.

Questions:
1) Any reason not to go with this model for the B2650?

2) Any need for or benefit to gauge wheels when I already have a TnT to adjust angles and can lift the rake above the ground as needed?

3) Anyone ever get the hydraulic angle adjustment option for it? Seems pretty convenient like the TnT and I already have the hydraulics, why not use em?

4) Anyone ever get the flip down grader blade accessory or the rear blade attachment accessory? If so, good option or better off with a dedicated implement?

Been eyeing a land plane too, but I need the brush/stick/grass dragging/clearing capability of the rake in various areas so figured I'd give that a go as the cheaper option and maybe look at a land plane down the road.

MtnViewRanch

Oct 10, 2012
Lakeside Ca.
Looking to outfit my B2650 with a landscape rake, eyeing up the LR1672 because it will cover the width of the tractor when fully angled.

Primary tasks will be some woods trail grooming, piling of debris, sticks, etc to grapple away. Also plan on using it for finish grooming of my gravel drive with the hopes of better funneling the loose gravel from the edges back toward the middle (BB seems to inevitably push it out, could also be operator error). Also plan on helping maintain 1/2 mile private sand road, which will require some BB work to bust up pot holes but then the landscape rake to finish it.

Questions:
1) Any reason not to go with this model for the B2650?

2) Any need for or benefit to gauge wheels when I already have a TnT to adjust angles and can lift the rake above the ground as needed?

3) Anyone ever get the hydraulic angle adjustment option for it? Seems pretty convenient like the TnT and I already have the hydraulics, why not use em?

4) Anyone ever get the flip down grader blade accessory or the rear blade attachment accessory? If so, good option or better off with a dedicated implement?

Been eyeing a land plane too, but I need the brush/stick/grass dragging/clearing capability of the rake in various areas so figured I'd give that a go as the cheaper option and maybe look at a land plane down the road.
I highly recommend the ETA Landscape rakes.

While the Land Pride units are pretty good units, the ETA units are a bit better IMO. And having the offset feature makes working in those hard to reach areas that much easier. On the minus side, I don't think that they have the hydraulic angle option yet and that is most definitely a nice feature to have. It would not hurt to ask them about it though.

A lot of people swear by the gauge wheels, I'm not one of them. I think a lot of it depends on how good of an operator a person actually is. I have no doubt that it would make things easier for doing certain tasks though.

From what I've seen of the flip down blades, I would not get one, even for light duty work.

But that's just me. Good luck with your decisions. ;)

Clover13

Jul 27, 2018
NJ
I highly recommend the ETA Landscape rakes.

While the Land Pride units are pretty good units, the ETA units are a bit better IMO. And having the offset feature makes working in those hard to reach areas that much easier. On the minus side, I don't think that they have the hydraulic angle option yet and that is most definitely a nice feature to have. It would not hurt to ask them about it though.

A lot of people swear by the gauge wheels, I'm not one of them. I think a lot of it depends on how good of an operator a person actually is. I have no doubt that it would make things easier for doing certain tasks though.

From what I've seen of the flip down blades, I would not get one, even for light duty work.

But that's just me. Good luck with your decisions. ;)
Thank you for the feedback! Another consideration for me is the QH compatibility. I'll check out the EA landscape rakes and maybe give them a call to discuss!