windyridgefarm.us

TheOldHokie

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3901/LA525, B7200DT/B1630, G2160/RCK60, G2460/RCK60
Apr 6, 2021
Myersville, MD
windyridgefarm.us
I wanted a time because they will not upload. Here is the picture of the actual part that is leaking on the end
Please - stop guessing and start listening. Your guessing is risking damage to your new valve. You need this fitting:

6801-10-08

68018808-Main.jpg

There is still no sign of a power beyond connection on that valve.

Dan

debbieloveskenneth@gmail.

Equipment
Kubota L3300 with LA481 Loader
Sep 18, 2023
Little Rock, Arkansas
I am listening Believe it or not. I tried hard to upload pictures so you would know what I'm talking about but they keep getting denied. I think this picture actually got uploaded. I'm going to order this right now and thank you

Equipment
Sep 18, 2023
Little Rock, Arkansas
I am listening Believe it or not. I tried hard to upload pictures so you would know what I'm talking about but they keep getting denied. I think this picture actually got uploaded. I'm going to order this right now and thank you
So this is called a power beyond connection? I saw your picture but there's no name on it.

TheOldHokie

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Apr 6, 2021
Myersville, MD
windyridgefarm.us
So this is called a power beyond connection? I saw your picture but there's no name on it.
No ' the power beyond connection is the port next to it with the steel plug in it. You need to remove the plug and install the power beyond sleeve. That is your third connection between tje tractor and loader. Go back and look at the picture I posted of that valve on my tractor. I am guessing you did not purchase the sleeve when you ordered the valve.

Just FYI I have just about every fitting you will need, I know where they go, and they are cheap.

Dan

Equipment
Sep 18, 2023
Little Rock, Arkansas
I purchased the exact adapter sleeve that you told me to purchase only I got it off eBay from summit hydraulics because I had to order the part on eBay because I talked to summit on the phone and they directed me to order the control valve on ebay. Directions on the control valve that I purchased the $249 item or however much it was said that the adapter sleeve went on the other side on the paperwork and that's where we put it. I purchased everything that you told me to purchase.

Equipment
Sep 18, 2023
Little Rock, Arkansas
Here's a picture of my purchase history from eBay and it should be exactly what you told me to get. If it's not right, I'm going to have to fire you as my mechanic because you're the one I'm listening to. 😁 The only reason I got The control valve thing with two joysticks is because they were on back order for the thing with one joystick but you told me it was okay to do.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user

TheOldHokie

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Apr 6, 2021
Myersville, MD
windyridgefarm.us
Here's a picture of my purchase history from eBay and it should be exactly what you told me to get. If it's not right, I'm going to have to fire you as my mechanic because you're the one I'm listening to. 😁 The only reason I got The control valve thing with two joysticks is because they were on back order for the thing with one joystick but you told me it was okay to do.
The PB sleeve goes in the N port. Look at your valve - thst is on the right. The port on the left is pump inlet.

Dan

Equipment
Sep 18, 2023
Little Rock, Arkansas
The paperwork that came with the control valve from summit hydraulics told us to put it on the other side and we followed it exactly. I'm going to have to go get my boyfriend over here and I'm going to upload pictures of those papers if I didn't trash them. As soon as I try and find those pictures and get my boyfriend, I'll message you back. It'll be a little bit. Thank you so much for your help.

TheOldHokie

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Apr 6, 2021
Myersville, MD
windyridgefarm.us
The paperwork that came with the control valve from summit hydraulics told us to put it on the other side and we followed it exactly. I'm going to have to go get my boyfriend over here and I'm going to upload pictures of those papers if I didn't trash them. As soon as I try and find those pictures and get my boyfriend, I'll message you back. It'll be a little bit. Thank you so much for your help.
Here is the diagram straight from Summit. I have purchased many of these vslves and the instructions are clear. Hopefully you did not damage anything putting it in the P port. You MUST have three hose connections. P, T, N, going to the tractor when you are done.

Individual-P40-P80-or-P1201-Updated.jpg

Russell King

Equipment
L185F, Modern Ag Competitor 4’ shredder, Rhino tiller, rear dirt scoop
Jun 17, 2012
Austin, Texas
Me again...

So we drained the hydraulic fluid and it was good--dark black. We put the same fluid back in it so that I could take the five gallons of it back. We could see the line this time...it was not milky....and my honey said there had to just be air in the lines and that's why it looked milky.
Hydraulic fluid should not be dark or black. It should be clear golden like new motor oil.

I’m not sure what you drained but the engine oil would be black. But the quantity of engine oil is only about a gallon. The transmission oil quantity is a few gallons more than 5 gallons.

Don’t worry about this until the valve is finished and working properly but I recommend you then start showing where you drained the fluid or what the hydraulic fluid looks like and change it and the filter if it is dark.

Last edited:
  • Wow