Kubota L2350 Hydraulic Problem

01jordyn

Equipment
L2350
Oct 25, 2015
Pittsburgh Pa
I have a Kubota L2350 with a front loader. Yesterday I started to use the front loader and it wouldn't lift well and the hydraulic system was whining. I thought maybe it had air in the system but it never changed. Does anyone know if it would have a filter on the hydraulic system. Or can someone tell me what they think the problem might be?

Diydave

Equipment
L2202 tractor, L185f tractor
Oct 31, 2013
Gambrills, MD USA
I have a Kubota L2350 with a front loader. Yesterday I started to use the front loader and it wouldn't lift well and the hydraulic system was whining. I thought maybe it had air in the system but it never changed. Does anyone know if it would have a filter on the hydraulic system. Or can someone tell me what they think the problem might be?
Welcome to the forum. First thing I'd do is to check the oil level. then move to the suction screen or filter. OM should show where both are...:D:D

01jordyn

Equipment
L2350
Oct 25, 2015
Pittsburgh Pa
Thanks DIYDave. I checked the oil level and it is fine (maybe a little high). I'm not sure if the L2350 has a filter, I couldn't find one. I think it has a screen that I'm going to try to find today. I'll let you know what happens if I find the screen.

01jordyn

Equipment
L2350
Oct 25, 2015
Pittsburgh Pa
I removed the screen/filter today and it was completely clogged. I tried to purchase a new one, but no one had one. I cleaned the screen and put new oil in and everything worked fine. Thanks for the help

01jordyn

Equipment
L2350
Oct 25, 2015
Pittsburgh Pa
It only has 500 hours on it and that was the first time that I changed the oil. It was very dirty with just a build up. It works fine now.