Kubota B8200HST

John Lea

May 4, 2016
Santa Fe, TX
I had the injection pump repaired and installed it back on the tractor. I did not have this problem before the injection pump was removed but now it has no throttle response. If you reach in and push the fuel rail open, the engine speeds up. When the fuel rail is released it goes back to idle. It does this no matter where the throttle is set. Anyone have any idea how to fix the problem?

85Hokie

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
BX-25D ,PTB. Under Armor, '90&'92-B7100HST's, '06 BX1850 FEL
Jul 13, 2013
Bedford - VA
I had the injection pump repaired and installed it back on the tractor. I did not have this problem before the injection pump was removed but now it has no throttle response. If you reach in and push the fuel rail open, the engine speeds up. When the fuel rail is released it goes back to idle. It does this no matter where the throttle is set. Anyone have any idea how to fix the problem?

Shoot a picture of exactly what you are explaining, someone can then look at their B8200 and see what is missing. There has to be a linkage problem somewhere.

North Idaho Wolfman

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3450DT-GST, Woods FEL, B7100 HSD, FEL, 60" SB, 743 Bobcat with V2203, and more
Jun 9, 2013
Sandpoint, ID
I would say you don't have the rack on the injection pump in the right location on the governor or you don't have the springs located in the right place on either the governor linkage or the throttle linkage. ;)