Kubota B6100E looking to trade

Eric McCarthy

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Kubota B6100E
Dec 21, 2009
Richmond Va
Kubota B6100E FOR SALE/TRADE!

I have a Kubota B6100E 14hp diesel that I'm looking to sell/trade and upgrade for something larger with a front end loader. I do not know the hours of operation because a hour meter was an option at time of purchase new and I bout it used 10 years ago. I'm looking to trade the tractor and four attachments as a package deal. I have a 4 foot Landpride finishing mower, 4 foot King Kutter grader blade, 4 foot King Kutter box scraper and a 4 foot Ryan aerator. I put brand new tires and breaks on the rear recently and have very little use on them. And the rear tires are liquid filled for extra weight. I'd like to find a larger L series Kubota with a front end loader something in the 20-30hp range.

Sale price $6,000 for everything, and will be making it available in April 2013.

I'll happily leave my phone number on here but I'll be screening my phone calls. If you have something intelligent to say then feel free to leave a message and I'll return your phone call ASAP.

804-247-7835

[/IMG]

Last edited:

B6100EDriver

Equipment
L3130,Landspride W/RCR1872 B6100E W/4' Landspride bush hog
Jun 16, 2012
Howe, TX
What do you want for it? I mean cash wise if you can go that route? If I could possibly afford it I would love to have 2 of them!!!! The first one is getting the small dents taken out and being painted soon. It will look new when its done.

Last edited:

Eric McCarthy

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Kubota B6100E
Dec 21, 2009
Richmond Va
I know it sounds crazy but I don't want to sell at this time. I am using it all the time but I don't have an immediate replacement lined up. I don't want to out right sell now and be 6 months before I find another tractor.

I dont think I'd want to know the shipping coast of a tractor and 4 implements from Virginia to Texas would be.

B6100EDriver

Equipment
L3130,Landspride W/RCR1872 B6100E W/4' Landspride bush hog
Jun 16, 2012
Howe, TX
I know it sounds crazy but I don't want to sell at this time. I am using it all the time but I don't have an immediate replacement lined up. I don't want to out right sell now and be 6 months before I find another tractor.

I dont think I'd want to know the shipping coast of a tractor and 4 implements from Virginia to Texas would be.

That is understandable!!! Can't say I didnt try!!! I'm kinda actually thinking about a B7100 model myself. even though this one does everything I ask of it perfectly.

I could use a set of front end weights if anyone out there know where a set is

Eric McCarthy

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Kubota B6100E
Dec 21, 2009
Richmond Va
OK since the trade idea isn't working I've decided to try a sale. Listing the Kubota B6100E with 4 attachments. Asking $6,000 and looking to make a deal in April. Thought I'd test the waters with a sale. Maybe I'll do an actual sale ad in a week or so.