Kubota B2150 Starter Solenoid

smi889

Aug 25, 2010
Live Oak, Fl., USA
I have the above tractor and I need the single wire female connector to the starter solenoid. It never had the connector since I bought. I has a spade lug right now and it tends to come lose or corrode and not pull in the solenoid. Is there anywhere that carries that specific connector. I have the repair and parts manual but do not see it listed. Thanks!

GreensvilleJay

Equipment
BX23-S,57 A-C D-14,58 A-C D-14, 57 A-C D-14,tiller,cults,Millcreek 25G spreader,
Apr 2, 2019
Greensville,Ontario,Canada
Well I KNOW the factory fresh one on my BX23S used to fall off....
The 'fix', was to lightly crimp the 'rolled' sides so it was a snug fit THEN tyrap the wire the fat battery cable being careful to have a little 'slack' for vibration relief.
Did that 4 years/800+ hours ago.....so far she always starts !

In the 'good old days', they'd have used a 'ring' terminal and used a lock washer/nut....... THAT costs too much in materials and time today...

Henro

Equipment
B2910, BX2200, KX41-2V mini Ex.
May 24, 2019
North of Pittsburgh PA
I have the above tractor and I need the single wire female connector to the starter solenoid. It never had the connector since I bought. I has a spade lug right now and it tends to come lose or corrode and not pull in the solenoid. Is there anywhere that carries that specific connector. I have the repair and parts manual but do not see it listed. Thanks!
Instead of using a spade terminal, how about using a ring terminal, and put it on the starter solenoid stud, perhaps with a little anti-seize or dielectric grease to reduce/eliminate corrosion issues?

Russell King

Equipment
L185F, Modern Ag Competitor 4’ shredder, Rhino tiller, rear dirt scoop
Jun 17, 2012
Austin, Texas
They are also called disconnect terminals.

they come in different sizes like F1 or F2 so you might want to measure the size of the terminal to confirm the size you need. Here is a link that might help some

then the local auto parts store will sell you a box of them for the appropriate wire gauge.

not sure if they have any at a hardware store but you might look