Kubota B20 NO HYDROLICS

deadduck

Aug 11, 2010
Angleton, Texas
I was digging a trench got off to take a break, now I have no hydrolics what so ever. No front end, no legs, no bucket.. Any help would be great... The hydrolic fluid level is fine., no loose connections. Please help..

kymidnight

Equipment
L210
Aug 10, 2010
United States
You didn't say if all of your hydraulics bled out and are laying on the ground unable to be lifted, or if they are holding their position and you are simply unable to move them, but I assume that they are all in the positions that you left them and their isn't a huge puddle of fluid somewhere :D so we can rule out a blown hose.
I have had this problem before and it was a kinked inlet hose starving the pump. So that would be the first thing to check, I would think.
If the hoses are OK, I would check the hydraulic fluid filter. It is typically a little screen thingy, but could be different depending on the exact system. It could be clogged, and that would starve the pump as well.
If thats not it, then your hydraulic pump is either not putting out enough pressure or isn't working at all. I would locate it and make sure it is turning like it should, and that it is putting out pressure.

IMHO First thing to check would be that the pump is getting adequate fluid to begin with though.