kub146 loader?

outwest

Apr 12, 2018
vancouver island
New to the forum, but have done a fair bit of reading here. What a great resource.

I have an old L245DT and have recently picked up a used loader for it. It was marked as an L1200 and came off the same model tractor. The main difference is the side bracing. In searching for a manual I found an old listing for a kub146 manual (sold) on ebay which looks identical to mine. I found this by searching 'kub146 kubota loader' in google search.

Unfortunately I can't find any other reference to this model anywhere else. Or any reference to kubota model numbers with this KUB prefix. Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Dave_eng

Lifetime Member

Equipment
M7040, Nuffield 465
Oct 6, 2012
Williamstown Ontario Canada
New to the forum, but have done a fair bit of reading here. What a great resource.

I have an old L245DT and have recently picked up a used loader for it. It was marked as an L1200 and came off the same model tractor. The main difference is the side bracing. In searching for a manual I found an old listing for a kub146 manual (sold) on ebay which looks identical to mine. I found this by searching 'kub146 kubota loader' in google search.

Unfortunately I can't find any other reference to this model anywhere else. Or any reference to kubota model numbers with this KUB prefix. Any information would be greatly appreciated.
Try looking on kubotabooks.com. You might get lucky

Dig into this link a bit. There is some discussion regarding the L1200

http://www.ssbtractor.com/wwwboard/view_all.cgi?bd=kubota&msg=20275

Dave

Last edited:

outwest

Apr 12, 2018
vancouver island
Thanks for the reply Dave, I did manage to find a manual for the L1200 but it has a different side brace setup, I'll try to post a photo on the weekend here.

Dave_eng

Lifetime Member

Equipment
M7040, Nuffield 465
Oct 6, 2012
Williamstown Ontario Canada
Thanks for the reply Dave, I did manage to find a manual for the L1200 but it has a different side brace setup, I'll try to post a photo on the weekend here.
The same basic loader will fit many tractors. If we talk about ones (loaders) available made by manufacturers of loaders and other farm machinery but not tractors, they will have specific kits for a particular model of tractor.

This company is an example of a generic series of loaders designed to a range of tractor horsepower and weight. Once you have picked the series of loader you want, then the installation kit will be unique to your tractor

https://www.loaders.com/

The L 1200 will be the same so a kit for one series of Kubota may be different from another series of Kubota but on both tractors the basic loader is the same.

Is you real issue making the loader fit your tractor. If so it would not be unusual for some fabrication will be involved.

Dave