Just a FYI on front buckets for bota's

cavjock23

Equipment
M6060,709 pull shredder, offset disk, Pallet forks, Box Blade
Apr 9, 2017
Houston, TX
I have been using my factory general purpose dirty bucket with the straight edge for several months now to basically take out of old gravel stock piles, spread material, and level. The other day I came across a good used skid steer bucket with both on teeth. It definitely increased my penetration into the hard stockpiles. The material loaded much easier as the floor of the bucket is longer than the factory Kubota bucket. Back dragging was much easier as well.

twomany

Equipment
B7200
Jul 10, 2017
Vermont
A useful observation and report.
Obviously a suggestion that is not brand or color specific.

Ron L4760

Apr 16, 2017
Johnson City TX
Wouldn't do without my tooth bar on L4760/LA1055 FEL in Central Texas' rocky soil. My only beef is that it's a bit hard to guarantee a flush ground contact if you encourage the angle of attack for the teeth to dig (even with the gauge arm indicator).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cavjock23

Equipment
M6060,709 pull shredder, offset disk, Pallet forks, Box Blade
Apr 9, 2017
Houston, TX
Wouldn't do without my tooth bar on L4760/LA1055 FEL in Central Texas' rocky soil. My only beef is that it's a bit hard to guarantee a flush ground contact if you encourage the angle of attack for the teeth to dig (even with the gauge arm indicator).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm working mine in south texas with a mix of clay/caliche/sand.. The factory bucket didn't do a very good job in the caliche. It would just skim the surface and bounce up when it hit a rock. Very happy with the Skid Steer bucket.