Just a few upgrades to my L3000

hank2000

Equipment
Kabota L3000F
Aug 27, 2016
louisville
I changed all my factory light bulbs to LED'S and added a tool box to the ROPS. Didn't have a tool box. Stay tuned there more to come in the coming weeks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hank2000

Equipment
Kabota L3000F
Aug 27, 2016
louisville
Sorry it took me so long to get back to this. Life gets in the way some times. But anyway. I built a canopy for my L3000 here it is installed with all the lights on it. Hope y'all like it

Swampcollie

Equipment
Mx5800, la1065 loader, rcf2772 mower, blade, disc
Aug 19, 2016
Sedalia, mot
Did you put Led's in the work lights, headlights, or both?
Did it require any rewiring?
Is there a significant difference?
Thanks

hank2000

Equipment
Kabota L3000F
Aug 27, 2016
louisville
All factory light bulbs that came in the tractor have been changed to LED bulbs no rewiring they worked just fine but brighter The work lights marker lights and turn signals I put on the canopy are all LED. I did have to build a wire harness for those. Front work lights have a switch as well as a separate switch for the back work light I mounted these in the dash. Marker lights come on when I turn on the head lights turn signals work off factory switch.

hank2000

Equipment
Kabota L3000F
Aug 27, 2016
louisville
Sorry I could not figure out how to post a link. But these work and are lots brighter living in the sticks we use Amazon a lot. Hope they work for you

luketratts

Equipment
L2600DT FEL
Jul 26, 2016
Gold Coast, Australia
Hey mate, how good are the L tractors, I have the L2600DT and it is a real work horse...you should look at widening the rear wheels it transforms the tractor making it soooo much more stable, it took me about a half hour to do...food for thought.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Bulldog

Equipment
M 9000 DTC, L 3000 DT
Mar 30, 2010
Rocky Face, Georgia
...you should look at widening the rear wheels it transforms the tractor making it soooo much more stable

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
If you really want to feel stable fluid fill the rear tires. I did my L3000 and it was like being on a different tractor. Way better stability and traction.