hydro cooler on a bx2200

topgunrzr

Aug 3, 2011
Pittsburgh
Hi guys im trying to plum in a oil/hydro cooler in frt of the radiator. Like whats on my l3800. On my lil bx after bush hoging just 3 acrs An i take a brake just to let it cool down. you can cook a egg on the transmssion. All fluids changed Amsoil. My qustion is what would be a good place to tap in i was thinking power beyond ?

KubotaTech

Equipment
None- I get to play with everyone elses stuff
Apr 1, 2010
PA
Oil coolers are usually piped in after the hydraulic load meaning it is at return pressure not power beyond. Power beyond would be a couple thousand psi. Not exactly sure where the best spot is for return oil. Maybe a steering return line.

kubseki

Dec 17, 2012
Australia
I saw on another forum where someone used an adapter plate between the hydro filter and plumbed the lines to an oil cooler at the back of the tractor, I think the filter is rated at 120psi. I was thinking about the steering return line and mounting a chassis rail cooler on the left hand side, not much room on these things, the battery is in front of the radiator on mine.

wschapinjr

Equipment
b2620
May 23, 2012
Steep Falls, ME
I would check to make sure your fan is still intact. If it is and you still want to do a cooler you might want to go to a dealer and look over the B2620 which has a cooler in front of the rad.

skeets

Equipment
BX 2360 /B2601
Oct 2, 2009
SW Pa
Man some kids and their toys,,, right Wildfire....tehehhh

topgunrzr

Aug 3, 2011
Pittsburgh
Ya Thats what I'm going to do tap into the oil filter with that oil relocater kit thanks guys for the help keep on mowin hahaha