Hydraulic problems

berrydairy

Equipment
b7200hst
May 10, 2010
silverdale WA
I have been reading every thing hydraulic on your site for the past week. My b7200 HTS has some hydraulic issues. I have a loader on the machine and a 3 point hitch. When the tractor is at idle the hydraulics and very slow. When I turn up the rpms the hydraulics work ok but your cant pic the front of the tractor up very well with the front end loader. also the 3 point hitch wont raise at all unless the rpms are up. Once you turn down the rpms both the loader and the hitch fall. Sooo....

Today I decided to drain the hydraulic fluid and clean the screen. I didn't have access to new fluids so I filtered the fluids through cheese cloth, and put it back in after cleaning the screen. Problem still is there.

Thanks

Bulldog

Equipment
M 9000 DTC, L 3000 DT
Mar 30, 2010
Rocky Face, Georgia
It sounds to me like you are loosing your hydrolic pressure. Before I did anything drastic I would check the pressure so you will have some real info to go by.

Bulldog

Equipment
M 9000 DTC, L 3000 DT
Mar 30, 2010
Rocky Face, Georgia
You will need a gauge that is made for this type of testing that will allow for adequate pressure (at least 3000 psi) You will need to install a "T" in the hyd line and hook the gauge into it. Fire it up and see what it says.

Kellysw

Equipment
B7200 HST Snow blade auger lawn mowing
May 1, 2010
Van Meter Iowa
Well nmy B7200 HST the front snow blade would slow down when I
was low on hyd fluid. When I repalced it would speed back up.

If it were me I would question the hyd pump. Note" I just replaced mine
today. It ONLY cost 450.00 with tax and gasket and two O rings.

I assume you cleaned your suction filters as well as the main hyd filter.
My pump quit and the sheared the shaft on the pump. I will know on Sat
how every thing works. I got the pump in just as I lost the sun.

I would like to test it with as much light as possible to ensure no leaks.

As far as testing pressure I would think a hyd guage hooked up with
a T from the side quick disconects would be a suitable tap in place.

The pump can be changed out in 20 min to an hour depaending on the right tools.

Good luck....

Kelly in Van Meter Iowa...Who realy needs some larger sizes of metric wrenches.

Joshua Zahn

Equipment
L275
Feb 13, 2010
Elkton, Maryland USA
If it were me, I'd check the hydraulic pressure like Bulldog suggested. I checked mine on my L275 it was low and I couldn't fix it at the pressure relief valve so I bought a new pump. After changing it I found that the pump wasn't the problem and I had/have a few other gremlins to sort out. So......checking the hydraulic pressure is a darn good place to start.

Butch

Equipment
Kubota 2410, RC60-24B, FL1000- kubota hydrolic front snow blade- plug aerator
Sep 10, 2009
Rising Sun, MD
Guys... don't forget trouble shooting the control valve.... for the 3 point hitch it has a power though port that can be compromised within the vcontrol valve.... just a thought. Butch