Hydraulic pieces-- What are these called?

Stitchit1

Jul 27, 2014
Cheboygan, Mi
Ok. I have everything I need for the hydraulic cylinder I've attached to a small Trailor. The only thing I'm lacking, (and don't know the name of), are the plate that the hydraulic hoses go thru with the 2 fittings on. I guess it's used to hold both hoses in a fixed position; the same as on my loader. I'm guessing it's a 1/4" plate. Two fittings which connects the hoses on each side of the same plate.
Can anybody tell me what these parts are called?

Thank You!

Chris

coachgeo

Equipment
L225 w/woods Few Mowers & Back Blade, D722 in Motorcycle (Triumph Tiger), LMTV
Nov 16, 2012
Southern OH
Seems you say you have something similar on your existing unit... or know of their existince on others? If so go to Kubota parts website for model of unit that has them and finger thru the images with # and find corresponding part and name.?

Stitchit1

Jul 27, 2014
Cheboygan, Mi
Nuts. I don't see them on the site diagrams. I'll take a picture of it & hopefully someone will recognize it & the name. I've asked a few hydraulic places locally and I get the dear in the headlights look. Lol

Stitchit1

Jul 27, 2014
Cheboygan, Mi
Could be. But I'm trying to get the name of the bracket as well as the two fittings used. I have a dump Trailer I'm readying & need this same thing on it

Last edited:

aeblank

Jun 19, 2013
Cadillac, MI
A "P" clip would work fine. If you mean the grey bracket and fittings, those are bulkhead fittings. TrailEr, btw.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Stitchit1

Jul 27, 2014
Cheboygan, Mi
Ok. I see the p clip online. Unfortunately, I need it up off the frame. I guess I'll just stop at a metal shop & have them cut me one. And then get the bulkhead fittings. I believe then I'll be good. Thank you!!

North Idaho Wolfman

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3450DT-GST, Woods FEL, B7100 HSD, FEL, 60" SB, 743 Bobcat with V2203, and more
Jun 9, 2013
Sandpoint, ID
Just an update for Yas,.... I am making progress. Hopefully tonight I'll actually be able to start using the Trailor!!
For the love of your tractor... it a Trailer not a Trailor! ;)

Did you get what you were looking for? :)

Stitchit1

Jul 27, 2014
Cheboygan, Mi
Hahaha. Holy crow, I've been corrected on that earlier too. Yes, I did obtain all necessary pieces & thank you! I was really hoping to be able to show all pieces with the actual names here so others could learn if needed. But the only thing I was able to obtain were the warehouse stock numbers, as that's what they know the parts by.

Thanks again! Love this site!

Stitchit1

Jul 27, 2014
Cheboygan, Mi
Yes the black flat bar. I have an update actually as of this morning. I'm all set!! Stopped by the local weld shop & they cut and bent it for me. Thanks to all for your help!

Russell King

Equipment
L185F, Modern Ag Competitor 4’ shredder, Rhino tiller, rear dirt scoop
Jun 17, 2012
Austin, Texas
Nuts. I don't see them on the site diagrams. I'll take a picture of it & hopefully someone will recognize it & the name. I've asked a few hydraulic places locally and I get the dear in the headlights look. Lol
Stitchit1 - in the parts list BEFORE you open your parts catalog you can see "LOCAL OPTIONS".

select that and you will see all the attachments that go with your tractor.

Select the front end loader and you will then get the illustrated parts list for that implement.

You should be able to find the part number and Kubota's name of the parts you are looking for.