How to Properly Identify Hydraulic Quick Couplers!

DustyRusty

Equipment
2020 BX23S, BX2822 Snowblower, Curtis Deluxe Cab,
Nov 8, 2015
North East CT
How expensive is the kit that is shown in the video? I would love to have one to simplify my life, however, I don't want to break my piggy bank to pieces to buy it. I have been struggling with getting the correct fittings to fit my hoses to put new couplings onto them. I just bought 3 pairs on Amazon from Summit to try to find what fits. I know that one hose is NPTM one is O ring, and the 3rd looks like it is JIC because it has a flare at the end of the threads, but when I took the old coupling to the NAPA store, they said it wasn't. They couldn't figure it out either and that one will have to wait until I can figure out what it is.

Last edited:

Amarillo

Equipment
MX6000 w/ LA1065, tiller, disc, core aerator, box blade, shredder, Blast Sprayer
Jan 10, 2023
Amarillo, TX
IMG_1244.jpeg

Just added a couple hydraulic flow regulators to my air blast sprayer. The volute was way too violent when I would manipulate the remote lever. I added these to slow down the action. I'll put them through a test run spraying this weekend but after installation it appears that it has accomplished what I was looking for.

• Love
Reactions: 1 user