How to attach backhoe

North Idaho Wolfman

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3450DT-GST, Woods FEL, B7100 HSD, FEL, 60" SB, 743 Bobcat with V2203, and more
Jun 9, 2013
Sandpoint, ID
When you have everything hooked up you would adjust the 2 sway chains (in red) on the sides of the three point arms to take out the sway.

If they won't tighten enough (because they don't look stock) you might have to alter them to make them tighten up.

Attachments

Streetmedik

Equipment
L3300, B4690
Jan 26, 2017
Henryetta, ok, USA
Ok, thank you. Monday, I will start removing the busted box blade and cleaning. Once cleaned I will get some photos so we can see what I might be missing.

sgtboz

Equipment
Kubota L3800/L3940, BH77/BH90 Backhoes, www.bozhog.com
Sep 11, 2015
Oklahoma City, OK
www.bozhog.com
I've put a LOT of hours on a BL4690 and loved it. The hardest thing I ever did was find the reinforcing bracket (you already have it) and hook up the hoe the first time. Seriously, it took me two hours that first time. After a while, I could do it in less than 20 minutes. One time I got it on in 13 minutes - I'm an engineer and I keep track of such things.***128553; I worked that thing so hard so many times and it never failed me. I hope you have as much good fortune with yours. I used it on a B7800.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Bulldog

Equipment
M 9000 DTC, L 3000 DT
Mar 30, 2010
Rocky Face, Georgia
You need to get a diagram or op manual. You are missing some parts. They were made to fit multiple models, B, L or M series tractors. The top link is different and depending on your tractor is which lower holes the lift arm mount. They also have hardened pins for the top link as well as the heavier plate Wolfman mentioned.

They are or can be hard on the 3pt lift when you have all the needed parts. No way I would use it as is but that's just me. It may cost a few hundred to get the needed parts but remember, you're sitting on top of what's missing. I don't want to hear about something breaking and one of my orange brothers ending up with a top link wedged in his a$$ crack.